Best Autoflowering strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blunt Dr, Mar 15, 2009.

1. biodeisl mass from advanced is like 17-18 i think some of the ak47s are in the 20's

2. Dinafem White Widow. Very hearty plant with a high yield every time I grew it.

3. Bio Diesel Mass is a nice strain from attitude for auto flowers.

4. Ive grown auto #1, berry ryder, sweet tooth, pineapple express (barneys), northern lights x big bud, and ultra lemon haze. Currently im dealing with samsara thunder bloody mary.

Out of all of them id recommend the northern lights x big bud for its big yeild, its high, and flavor is also nice.

If you want flavor above all, id recommend the auto #1. Its my favorite so far. It was an intense grow, it grew beautifully, its a solid autoflower grown under 20/4 light with hps, and it finished on time. Tastes incredible. Id define the flavor as sweet red grapefruit. And it smelly very fruity citrus.

I will be dipping into the ultra lemon haze soon, just has to finish off. Its taking way longer than 75 days, more like 100.

I ordered afghan kush ryder, and deimos. Supposively knocks you on your ass.

5. I'm very interested to hear more about this strain as I was already looking into it. Space is an issue for me so I will be likely using Cfls for flowering or else my 250w HPS (then I would need a cool tube) . My cabinet has 4 feet by 2 feet floor space and is 3 ft high so 8 sq ft x 3 ft tall. Heat will be an issue.

What I'm wondering is if you ever grew this strain pure fluorescent. I will be growing four feminized seeds at a time spaced out every two weeks. I want to harvest half ounce minimum per plant. So two ounces minimum every two weeks.

Do you think this is attainable? Half ounce per plant on maybe one 250w cfl and maybe four t5 2700 k for flowering?

6. from what I seem to hear is that a lot of auto's have a strong 'green' smell and taste to them, like fresh vegetables. just finished an auto Jack (freebie from Freedom of Seeds). drying now. was in super small pot and 95 days of 12/12. smells 'green' and pepper-y. probably less than 14grams. but truly not bad cause was just a curiosity test run that left in small pot & left in the corner (1400w total). she was so cute though, a lil mini me ;p

-JR

7. Its all in the strain my friend. Pineapple express smells incredible! And so does auto #1. Pretty much all of my strains smelled fruity. The only one that smelled earthy was the sweet tooth automatic.

8. #28 Chronicgrowbox, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    Very attainable. If you do a big bud strain or like a critical strain, you can maybe get more than a half oz per plant. Plant them in a 3gal pot. I know your working with space. You can prolly fit 3-4 plants in there. Youll need to scrog out your plants tho working with 3 feet of space. A lot of lst and heat wil be your main concern so youll need airflow.

9. I use Dinafem seeds They are one of the better seed company's  I always get a great grow from there seeds never had any problems They have an amazing selection of auto seeds I am doing 5 auto amnesia from them now They take a little longer 75 to 85 days also doing a Dinafem white widow auto. she is something special Very strong smell would need a carbon filter with her. or other scent masker.. Expert seeds are good too Most of the better known company's have a good selection of auto seeds. But these in my opinion are two of the better ones. Hope this helps :bongin: