Best At Home Vaporizer under 250?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by imalwayscold, Jan 28, 2014.

$83 for a vaporizer is not "far from cheap"

As I said in my previous post, just because a vape is made in China it does not mean that it's a bad vape.   But if it's a vape that is a knock-off and is made by a company that is solely Chinese owned without QC oversight outside of China, I would be very suspect of it's safety.

I would also be very suspect of a company that not only knocks off an existing product, but has had numerous complaints of not honoring their warranty as well as creating bogus accounts to shill their product over at FC.

I'd stay away from this product like the plague.

3. Dude what is your deal? I understand you are sexually frustrated and like to take it out by picking fights with strangers online but you really should consider getting laid rather than being bitchy with strangers on the internet.

Let's see..someone who claims to be a "vaporizer expert" comes into a vape thread and praises the dragon lite and the puffit

You have your right to post your opinion about vaporizers, but I also have my right to refute your bullshit claims

5. Yeah and I don't disagree with you on any of that. All I know is I saw that the Dragon Lite was made of safe materials and bought it for my wife and she likes it because you don't have to use the stripped AA batteries just regular rechargeable batteries. I had no idea they were fuck heads. I never tried to return one so I have no idea how their warranty works and I haven't recommended it to anyone because I haven't used it. All I can say is my wife loves hers and she has suffered no ill effects from using it. I do know the Puffit is made of safe materials and doesn't give big hits, but it is VERY discreet. I wouldn't buy any vape made in any country without being able to view what materials it is made of and how it is constructed online. And I agree China does not have the quality control that the US and Canada do, but the US is now lacking in oversight as well. Don't trust big brother to keep the vapes safe you have to look into it yourself, which I know you do.

6. #86 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    My bullshit claims? It seems to me you are the moron that said vapes were new then when I corrected you on that instead of just accepting you were wrong like a mature adult would do you keep picking fights with me. Please just go pick fights with someone else. I want to get stoned and talk about weed not argue with people that think the vaporizer was invented in 2010.

I'd really like to see your source on this.   Hopefully, it doesn't come from Dragon Lite themselves.

Not sure where all the "sexual frustration" stuff  is coming from as this is a thread about vaporizers

Great post though..very informative.

Yes..your bullshit claims. Apparently you can't back any of them up...you just type the first bit of nonsense that pops into your head.

10. No they outsource it to some company in Hong Kong. I can find you the link for the construction materials but I don't have it handy I bought the thing back in November so I had the link back in October. I am sure I can find the links again though. Remind me if I forget to post the links for you. I don't disagree with you about Chinese knock off's being junk but the fact that you don't need to use stripped AA batteries with the Dragon Lite made that unit very appealing because my wife has shorted out lots of stripped AA's in her purse and she was concerned it could light her tissues on fire and that could light her entire purse on fire so I got her the Dragon Lite. They have those AA battery cases that keep them from shorting out but they tend to open in her purse and short out. Anyway the Dragon Lite works for her. I am not recommending it to anyone because I have never used it but my wife loves it.

11. Is there anyway I can keep this I four twenty guy from harassing me this is getting old real quick.

12. yea but green.  its green ._.

13. .

Attached Files:

14. You would think a forum dedicated to weed would be more peaceful... lol

15. Yeah but sadly some people just can't help themselves they always want to fight.

16. #96 lwien, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    I think a lot of it just comes from the frustration when inaccurate information is posted up, especially when that inaccurate information gets defended, and when opinions are stated as fact, or when simple searches can supply answers to questions that have been answered a gazillion times.

That frustration has gotten to me a few times in the past as well. 

17. I totally agree. That idiot I four twenty could easily do a google search and see that vapes are far from new but instead he wanted to discredit me for his mistake.

Aww is somebody still butthurt  :cry:  :laughing:

19. #99 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    You can not dispute the facts so you have to resort to trying to discredit me, this is called an ad hominem argument, but you are doing a poor job of it. Why don't you just say "yeah I was wrong vapes have been around a long time" and we can drop this. If you do a google search like the other dude suggested, and you liked the comment btw, and you will find that people have indeed been vaping marijuana and tobacco for decades. I know you won't do this but it would certainly be the easiest way to resolve this.

20. Anyway back on topic the Underdog vaporizer is the best vape money can buy IMO and it well under $250. Get a direct draw stem and a nylon stem and you won't be sorry I promise you.