Best At Home Vaporizer under 250?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by imalwayscold, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I would consider myself an expert on vapes, but there are several guys in here that know far more about vapes than I do. This vapeseeker is just some kid that wants attention probably. And he is getting our attention but in a negative way. Hopefully he lives and learns. Maybe he won't. I don't really give a fuck either way I am so stoned I really have no idea what point I am trying to make even. I just love hitting my Underdog that is all I am 100% certain of.

2. Dude there is a serious flaw in the slaw there. There is rarely a waking moment I am not stoned and there is NEVER a point when I come online that I am not stoned. The internet is no fun if I am not stoned. I would do like you say and come back and correct myself if I talk out my ass, but I will be stoned when I correct myself too. I just can't picture myself ever coming on here if I am not stoned. That just ain't gonna happen.

Well...............ok then.......

But there are people that come in here looking for advice in purchasing a vaporizer and in my opinion, they deserve the most accurate information available so if you're too stoned to convey information that is accurate than at least tell people that you're loaded off your ass and the info that you are providing may not be correct.      They deserve that, eh?

4. Yes, they do deserve that and you certainly know your shit. I know a fair amount about vapes myself, not the details you do, but I feel that using vaporizers over the past 25 years makes me somewhat of an expert on the subject and I can give good advice on which ones to buy even while stoned. I get your point though so I adjusted my signature to reflect this. If I talk out my ass feel free to let me know. I know I do that from time to time when I am really stoned, which is all the time. But I do correct myself the next day when I talk out my ass because it is embarrassing. You know more about vaporizers than anyone I have talked to though. Most people I know consider me an expert on them. To me you and my grandfather are experts on them. You know so many details about so many vapes and my grandfather is an expert on them because he was making vaporizers nearly 50 years ago. I think you use vapes though and he still loves his corn cob pipe more than anything.

Vaporizers are still relatively new, especially compared to rolling papers, bongs, and pipes. Just because your uncle used a soldering iron 40 years ago to heat his bowl-pack doesn't mean a damn thing..people were hot knifing hash 40 years ago, that still doesn't make it a vaporizer.

While your post was a very long read, my comment is still true, vaporizers are relatively new and most people don't know a thing about them.

6. #66 lwien, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014

Yeah, vapes are really the only thing I know a lot about.   For most other things, I don't know shit.  :unsure:

Yeah..........maybe it needs to be clarified that for the current cannabis paraphernalia purchaser, vaporizers is still pretty much an unexplored territory.  Another one is chillums.  They've been around for centuries but how many current cannabis users really know what in the hell a chillum is or the proper way to use one?

7. You pay what u get for bro. Find a good vaporizer with good reviews. Then find a legit shop or internet shop to where they can give u some kind of warranty. It's gonna cost u but it will be worth it in the long run. Pay cheap. U get cheap shit.

8. #71 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 9, 2014
    So the fact that two of my relatives that did not know each other were making vapes over 40 years ago doesn't mean that vapes are not relatively new? We have must have drastically different views on what relatively new means. There are far more vapes on the market today and they have become much more popular but vapes are FAR from new. You should do a google search on the vapes that people used to make in the 60's through the 80's and you can educate yourself. Education is your friend, even though it is true that ignorance is bliss.

9.  Like I eluded to in my previous post, I think you guys are talking about two different things.   One of you is talking about how far back vaporizers go and the other is talking about the penetration of vaporizers into the current market.   

Vaporizers do go back a long way, but in todays market, they are relatively new and are just beginning to get some traction.

10. I totally agree with that. They are becoming more popular because of word of mouth and because the vapes being made today are easily 10 times more efficient and far sexier than the vapes made even in the 1990's. My dad bought a vape which was pretty similar to a Vaporite in 1990 and he paid around $150 in 1990's dollars on it so you have to figure that would be like $225 at least in 2014 dollars. The quality, selection, and looks of vaporizers are higher than ever so public awareness of them is finally beginning to take off. I think that is really what the other dude is saying. Vapes have been around forever but they are really coming to be popular now. I think in ten years smoking a bowl will be rare. I could be wrong though I thought weed was going to be legal nationwide by the year 2000. I was way off on that one. I now think it will be legal for recreational use nationwide by 2025. The cool thing is even those that don't use marijuana tend to agree with me on the nationwide legalization by 2025. Sorry I ramble when I am stoned which is always.

I see..you claim to be the educated one here yet you bought your wife a dragon lite box that might have been made with toxic materials? 

12. I see you are on here mainly to pick fights and argue. This is not something I am into. Sorry. I am into getting stoned and talking about weed. You are into picking weird fights. I am an educated man, this is not a claim. And no the Dragon Lite contains no dangerous materials. You can view its construction materials online though I seriously doubt a guy that thinks vaporizers are new is going to look into that. I am sorry you fail to understand how long vaporizers have been around but I no longer want to argue with you. If you feel the need to continue I will just have to ignore you. Sorry.

13. #76 lwien, Jul 9, 2014
    http://www.magic-flight.com/images/counterfeits/Dragon_Lite.pdf

The Dragon Lite is a Chinese made knock-off that falls within the same category as VaporBros. knock-offs and as such, is suspect of using questionable materials in their manufacture.    

Personally, I would not trust my health to any vaporizer that is made in China unless a Chinese manufacturer is contracted out by a US owned company that does extensive QC both in China as well as when it arrives in the states such as what 7th Floor does with Da Buddha or DaVinci does with the Ascent as examples.

You clearly do not know as much as you'd like to think you know. Sorry.

15. #79 lFourTwenty, Jul 9, 2014

Not to mention the dragon lite company completely ripped MFLB's idea off and undercut the price..fuck them and fuck people who buy their shitty "vaporizer".

16. They actually show the construction materials for the Dragon Lite online and it is not dangerous. Sorry I don't have the links for that at the moment but I can find them if you need them. The Puffit is also made in China but it is far from cheap and it is made of high quality products but it does not give you big hits, just small amounts of THC. The Puffit is great for stealth use if you are truly trying to medicate yourself and not just get high. The Puffit never gets me high but it does deliver enough THC to help with my social anxiety disorder.