Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Anti-Weed documentary?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dy/dx, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

I'm done with watching a load of good documentaries on weed, but to tell you the truth, I'm tired of the truth.

Does anyone have good recommendations for biased one sided anti-weed documentaries? I don't need to know the truth, I just want to watch propaganda for the comedy.

thanks and

Namaste

2. Well... This isn't good at all but if you want to watch propaganda for laughs look up "Reefer Madness" and it's ridiculous lol

3. Bump. I'd like to see one of these as well. It's interesting to hear radically different opinions. I've even read some Rush Limbaugh, when I was feeling particularly adventurous.

Good luck on your quest!

4. Grass is a pro weed documentary, but it shows the different kinds of propaganda they used each decade. New propaganda every time the last one is disproven. It is pretty funny what they try to convince people, but kinda stupid that some people actually believed it.

5. grass is the only movie I can think of like this..it goes through the years of prohibition and the propaganda that was put on tv

6. Rush Limbaugh? The guy with the prescription drug problem? lol I am sure he's got plenty to say from that high horse.

7. Reefer Madness I think it's a movie but still

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKK3XW_90uw

9. lmao its too much man im dying here