Best Anime Ever !!???

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by jahconquering, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Hajime no Ippo

2. If The Boondocks count, that's my vote.

Only anime that I like.

3. Hated Akira.

The Ninja Scroll

4. Omfg forgot about boondocks. :D

5. Naruto is pretty raw becuz im in a different state of mind and I dunno, especially when rock lee was wasted had my ass crackin up. I like full metal alchemist it's pretty cool. Inuyasha used to be my shit before they restarted the series and I stopped watching it. If boondocks count then hell yea riley and uncle ruckus are hilarious.And I dunno if its anime used to come on a long time ago but ZOIDS that was my shit bck then.

6. They don't make stuff like this anymore.:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMPV-IEmU0]YouTube - Assassination in anime Kite OVA 1998 - bathroom shootout[/ame]

7. Paprike, dude. SO trippy, especially high.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is obv the best anime out there though. :cool:

I also like Mushishi, Full Metal Panic!, Bakemonogatari, Baccano!, and idk.. Watching anime high is great though. Lucky Star high.. :laughing:

8. #48 turbotoke, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    I don't watch much anymore but my favorites were Fullmetal, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, pretty much anything action heavy. FLCL was cool, super crazy lol. I've been into manga more lately, its easier to get and without so much filler. Bleach is definitely my favorite, and Naruto's pretty good, especially now that its into the shippuden story arc.

edit: Totally forgot Samurai Champloo, and that was one of my favorites, tell me this episode was not amazing
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TDu8kiz7Jo[/ame]

9. Ghost in the shell. But best of all Dragon Ball Z hands down.

10. Damn fucking right man, I love that shit, seen everything they have for it and read all the manga chapters they got out for it so far, def my favorite

11. Dragon Ball, Dragon ball z, Dragon ball GT.

I also like cowboy bebop

12. Just coming in to update my choice: Cowboy Bebop.
    Great animation.
    Great soundtrack.
    Great voice-actors.
    It's just perfect.
    :D

13. It's been a while since I watched any I'm kinda past that phase now but I think some of the best are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and DBZ as far as the classics go. More modern ones I'd have to go with Samurai Champloo and Dragon Drive, which is a pretty obscure one