Best and worst!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by blazecrazed, May 19, 2016.

1. I'm down for a debate! I wanna know tools of choice and why? Or something you hate and why.

For me:
    Glass- I like a chunky steam roller with a big carb
    I also like water pipes and my favorite bowl. I don't care if they have perks or not. Call me old fashioned ;)

Grinder - my brand is cosmic. The four part kind.
    I have had a new others but this is my fave. The teeth stay sharp and it cleans up easy.

Lighter - I used to rock a bic but now I dig clipper, it's refillable. That's cool AF.

Hemp wick - I have tried all the main brands you find in the shops but I stumbled on this rolled hemp wick "pocket wick" I really like not wrapping it around my clipper anymore! No need!

My dislikes: I'm not huge into vaping or dabbing, I don't like the high. Anything acrylic pisses me off.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glass- thick (clean!) straight tube with a diffused downstem, not too picky. American or German made if I get to pick!
    Grinder- would've said space case 3 months ago but after a bit of using my shredder I'm conflicted. Build quality I still gotta give to space case but overall functionality I might have to give it to Santa Cruz.
    Lighter- I still rock bics, haven't hooped on the clipper wave yet haha. Due largely in part to my beloved lighter leash
    Hemp wick- a,mobee lasso (shout out soundrone) if I can get my hands on it but Raw wick seems to do a fine job.
    Dislikes- too many blunts, poor glass function, lazy smokers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum