Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best and worst places you've been high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flasheesh, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Just thought Id find out the places we stoners get high. Best and worst.

2. best: big bend national park
    worst: cop car, no, i wasnt being arrested, its a long story...

3. best:my new stang on the highway (sigh...)
    worst:high school it was so uncomfortable and so awkward

4. best: in my student house in final year at university. It was a way of life, so many good experiences in that one room.

worst:honestly, anywhere in public. I've had numerous unmanagable experiences whilst out in public. Especially in shops, getting served etc. Always buy your munchies BEFORE.

5. Worst? Dealing with the feds while having an M16 pointed at my face. Good shit.

Best? I wouldn't remember. Lol.

6. Best: at my friends apartment... so many good times.
    Worst: right outside my dorm in broad daylight... idk what i was thinking

7. best: at my friends mansion. he has sooooo much food and monster

worst: when my dad used to pick me up afterschool. very awkward.

8. Best: probably my friends house or out after a good hike.
    Worst: At a party. the atmospere is cool but people askin for a hit. sucks balls

Just thought about back in highschool we would get high and go climb trees. so much fun

9. Best? In the shower with my ex-girlfriend back when I hardly smoked.

Worst? I gotta think about that, possibly at work where I would be straight-up fired for smoking. I've only gone in baked once or twice, had a little red eye and a bunch of my co-workers kept telling me to watch out because they all said I looked high. I don't usually go anywhere though, I prefer to just burn in the comfort of my bedroom or on my back deck when it's nice out. None of my neighbors seem to care since my sister and I have been doing it for years.

10. Best: In a house where I don't have to worry about paranoia.
    Worst: Outside in broad daylight, then proceeding to a gas station or super market to get munchies and embarraress myself by being obviously stoned :)

11. Best: In a mansion in costa rica with a personal chef that my counsins and I smoked out and he rolled us the firest sushi.

Worst: Back in highschool, In School Suspension for about 10 minutes, because I was out of dress code. I then did the unheard of and snuck out of "ISS" because if I didn't they were going to fail me for exams. (exam week)

12. Are you the one with the story about how you pulled into a federal building parking lot and you were surrounded by feds with assault rifles?

Best: Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
    Worst: In my room after my friend had to leave, I got major depressed after the high wore off that day

13. Best: Across the street from a police station :bongin:
    Worst: After not smoking for months i pretty much start at 420 in downtown vancouver. Its just so cramped and hard to get around :mad:

14. #14 razonx, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Best...up in my roof one time while these chicks wanted some bongs haha try and get us now beeches ^.^ put boards and that up there so it was easy to sit in haha

Worst...up on local mountain which was really really windy, cold oh and at like 12pm a carload of asian's pulls up which was kinda random lol

(hmm read question as Best and worst places you've had a session...how the fuck did i get that ??)

15. Best: My friend's old apartment while house sitting for a week during Christmas 2008, I was by myself and had the entire run of the house and it's smoking accessories.

Worst: A friend of a friend's house with these 3 wheerd guys and one dude...he made us sit and watch The Hills Have Eyes 2 which was a major buzz kill.

16. best: strip club.... weed n titties need i say more?
    worst: freshman year of high school after school in the school with a bunch of stupid freshman girls screaming OMG YOURE HIGH AS HELL ARENT YOU!!! Me n my friend ran out of the school and had an awesome 3 mile walk home instead of wating for our ride....
    fuck you freshman bitches, fuck you

18. Best: Friends house

Worst: Outside a kebab shop (I was so edgey)

19. Fuckin' was, too. The whole first scene just TOTALLY ruined my high and the rest of it was just a major buzz kill from start to finish. But, I didn't say anything, because it was his house and I respect people's house rules.

20. I don't believe that they let you smoke weed in the strip club. That's against a shit load of regs.