Best and worse vaporizers (recommendations?)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lila Queen, Mar 25, 2016.

?

Would you recommend the Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer?

Poll closed May 13, 2016.
  1. Yes, I/ someone I know own/owned it and I/we like it.

100.0%
  2. No, I/ someone I know own/owned and didn't' like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm new and about to switch from smoking to vaporizing. My biggest reason for the switch is that after briefly smoking cigs moderately (about 2 years) alongside with MJ (over 20 years) I've developed COPD or chronic bronchitis. I think its suspiciously convenient that the Drs. (pulmonary) say I've developed a disorder for which the drug makers have recently flooded the marked with new drugs (simbacort, atrovent, spiriva etc). But, I am clearly having shortness of breath. At first they said it is chromic bronchitis then asthma, not COPD. In any case, its recurring whenever I use my glass pipe so I'm going to switch to vaping.

What are your recommendations for best and worse tabletop vaporizers?
    I'm leaning towards the Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer

Attached Files:

2. My mother has that one I believe, or one extremely similar to it anyway. Be warned, you get what you pay for. I'd try to stay away from plastic as much as possible. Hers has a balloon you can fill, she left it going while in the shower by mistake and popped it. Filled the whole house with vapor, it was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply.

Which one do you currently use?

4. I don't have my own herbal vaporiser, but I use the Nautilus Mini for oil and such. It works pretty well, and is easy to fill and portable, and made from glass and metal. I'd recommend trying oils instead of herbs, as it wastes some of the herb to vaporise it like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Get Da Buddha vape. Doesn't have a digital dial but once you figure it out it is amazing for the price.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

6. Arizer. A great tasting vape with baloon or whip, that your lungs will love.