best and reliable seedbanks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by LEEK KASH, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Can some one tell me the most reliable seedbank to order from that has
    Northern lights
    NYC diesel
    Strawberry Cough
    Purple Haze

2. best breeders for the strains you requested are..
    northern lights #5 from sensi seeds
    nyc diesel was originally bred by soma, who lent the genetics out to crappy growers but not before most other breeders could grab some of the og clone of it.. now the best cuts out there are Delta 9's Southern Star aka White star which is NYCD x Sensi Star (awesome cash crop strain)..
    then theres barney's farm red diesel which has a much better yield and growth structure with no deviation in potency.
    the original strawberry cough is clone only and the dutch passion strawberry cough is far from original.. your best bet is Sagarmatha seeds strawberry d-lite which is an NYCD x Strawberry Cough hybrid.. which picture displays a nug similar to what I remember as the original strawberry cough.
    i smoked some of the white label purple haze and wasn't completely disappointed but when I smoked my TGA Subcool Jack the Ripper, which has genes from purple haze in it, I felt like the high from jack the ripper was a much better quality high than the purple haze from white label. not trying to knock em but I imagine Ace seeds purple haze is much better since their genes are closer to land race.

3. Thank you 420Report. I had strawberry D-LITE in mind but I didn't really want to grow something I never smoked. But I might give it a try

4. chances are the strains you did smoke might not have been from seed so they might be incredibly off to begin with.. go with something that fits what your looking for via descriptions from reliable breeders that way u wont be disapponted.

5. :smoke: