Best and fastest strains for SOG hydro flood and drain ???

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jerryg420, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Hello I am currently looking to introduce some new strains to my set up. I've spent weeks researching strains and am looking for some feedback or suggestions. I am working with a flood and drain home made table with sea of green. Been doing this for almost 20 years now and have worked with some very nice strains. Silver pearl..Bubblegum...nigerian...AK-47...NL special...White Widow ....White Rhino...Blueberry...White Skunk...I now have Durban Poison x white Widow and i also have a northern strain. I want to step up production and hopefully shorten table time. I was looking at homegrown Fantaseeds top44 but am unfamiliar with how it produces. I was also considering from PEAKSEEDSBC Northernberry and NorthernSkunk. I could of sworn i came across a strain that flowered in 35 days but of course i can't remember what the strain was. So i am wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions ???? Thanx 4 your time and consideration. Well wishes to all my fellow gardeners out there!!!

2. Can't wait to see the answers you get here. In all my experience, I have yet found a strain that truly finishes under 54 days.

3. M-39 finished in 39 days bro

4. #5 KushyKonundrum, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    I've had some Hindus finish in 45...

5. I do a crazy miss hyde that is 75% browned off and swollen @ 6 weeks every time.

She tastes very sweet and has very good smell and my buddies rated her 10/10 time and time over. Very frosty as well.

Not a super yield because she does not throw out many side branches but could be right up your SOG alley as the main cola is really thick and tall. She was a freebie and never really expected much but I still clone her to this very day.

6. I had some hindu kushes finish around that time also. Got them from clone.

If I were to do SOG I would do a strain like pre 98 bubba or green crack though. The clone only versions. And goodluck finding the real green crack. I have see a retarded amount of clones get passed off as it that weren't really it.

7. How was the yield ??

8. go with some S.A.G.E stain, sativa afghani genetic equilibrum. some people grow this on you tube and yield nice :) on a sog with 60 days flower

9. barney's farm blue cheese one huge cola nice and short