Best and cheapest dry herb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ecoburn7, Jan 21, 2014.

1. You guys really aren't nice. Just being dicks honestly...go smoke a blunt and chill out you got way to mad lolol

2. Well that is what you said exactly. We tend to use literal terms and specifics when discussing vapes. The market is large, convoluted and confusing enough. No harm no foul man. People get their balls busted around here. Just part of the fun. Welcome to GC... it's just how we have fun. Don't take offense, we're family. Lol

And a dysfunctional family at best.  ;)

4. We put the fun in dysFUNctional..

5. Not piling on here, just adding a comment for the sake of clarity: if it's not shaped like a pen, and it doesn't vape, then it can't honestly classified as a vape pen. Everything I've seen currently on the market that looks like a pen doesn't seem to actually work as a vape, and everything that actually vapes isn't shaped like a pen.

In other words, there are a lot of pen shaped electric pipes on the market being sold as vapes, but they're not.

6. This is such a waste of time. You guys really ranted that intensely about the shape of the vape as if they serve different purposes. So fucking pointless...

7. #47 juke52, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Dude, chill. This is what bulletin boards are for - to discuss and debate things. Vapes are not all the same. Some aren't even really vapes. Most do serve different purposes. Some are portable, some are stealthy, some are battery powered, etc. Not trying to be a dick about it, but with all due respect, please take your own advice and educate yourself. It'll get you a lot further than jumping into a conversation and making ill-informed statements, and taking offense when folks call you out on it.

8. I'm saying look at the conversation in general. Such a waste of productive time on such a nonimportant topic. If you really care about the different shapes of vapes I have to just feel bad for you and wish you guys better lives. Seriously lol and just don't bother replying back I don't care about this topic anymore you guys took it way out of hand hahahah. Listen again: I don't care. Whatever any of you say means literally nothing to me so don't bother. I'm about to delete my account you people get way too serious you must not be high enough Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #49 lwien, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    :wave:

I hate to see anyone leave this site, but to others that may be reading this, there are some people here who are quite knowledgeable about vaporizers and they are more than willing to spend the time in passing on that knowledge to those that ask and that's all you really have to do...........ask.  

But what isn't tolerated very well here are those that know very little about the subject, but pretend that they do, and while they're doing that, they admonish others who really want to help by telling them that they are wrong and that they should "educate themselves", as what Joe did in the quote below:

10. Hands down the best dry herb vaporizers come from a company called Puff King. They are the best because they upgrade the internal parts of their vaporizers to the fullest which make them last longer and function better! 

Hands down, the above post is total bullshit.

12. Actually dip shit, it's not. They use more powerful batteries, copper or ceramic chambers, and upgraded wiring. Have you even tried them out or are you just talking out of your ass?

13. So where is all this information you are claiming about more powerful batteries, and what type of heating chamber they use, etc. I didn't see the information on their webpage.

I think maybe you're talking out of YOUR ass. This product looks more effective as an e-cig or liquid pen than dry herb. What type of heating style are they - convection or conduction? I read one of the 5 reviews and a specified comment was "not good for camping, battery life not very good". Guess a bigger battery is worthless if it doesn't hold a charge long.

14. I designed the products and manually selected the parts jack ass. Stronger batteries make the battery life last a little longer, but their primary purpose is to created stronger pulls. Every vaporizer company buys from China. They have options in the selection of their parts. Puff King selected the most expensive parts, unlike 99 percent of our competitors. I don't have anything to prove to you my products will sell with or without your consent. 

15. GREAT spokesman for Puff King.   LOL !!!!   :laughing:

16. So your business model is "most expensive parts =highest quality parts"?

I'm sorry you're getting all bent out of shape, but wouldn't it be more professional to explain to me - and others who may be reading this how your vape is actually better? Every company claims "big clouds, top of the line construction and parts"

My post was just pointing out that there isn't just information to trust in what you've presented. Is the vapor path all ceramic? Is it separated and sealed from the battery chamber ? Convection or conduction style heating?

With the attitude you've just shown towards two people in this forum, you're showing a pretty poor side of customer service, I imagine this could reflect in customer experience in dealing with returns/replacement situations with your customers.

I've seen better manners from my local Walmart. Try laying out the facts and information of your product when people challenge your ideas/products - it's going to prove a lot more than a pompous attitude and lashing out.

17. #57 hitops, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Well i'm proud to be part of this forum & all the friends I have made here. We are a big dysfunctional family at times. My anxiety is kicking in from all this need to take my meds.  :eek: Say what you all are members of the same club as me & have cards to ! Lets all go to better together then  :hippie:  :yay: I know we will always be one big dysfunctional family. Right now tho this is the best jerry springer episode in subtitles I have ever seen. Did you see that yeah yeah & the results are in. Ohhh he caught a ban :rolleyes: dang commercials. Hopefully he learned something useful while he was here I doubt it tho.

18. Lol I just had an awesome laugh reading through this old topic. Lol Joe what a joke.

19. Sometimes I don't know why I even log on here.... FC is so much more informative without all the bullshit threads and posters saying this vape pen works or help me my vape isn't working... like damn can't you read what's been regurgitated over this part of the forum for years now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yup.   Lots of young kids here thinking they know a lot about vaporizers but don't know shit.     I guess that's why I'm here.