Best and Biggest Yielding Autos?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by masterjazztime, May 12, 2011.

1. Dried grams that is. Everyone can get 200g wet weight:)

2. of coarse dry grams

3. Ya its true I have done it every time with the syrup and demois and dp mazar , that's in dirt and done organically . there's a girl on utube with videos of the syrup under a 1000watts and she yield like a half p she claims . ive never done that well but ive never used that kind of sett up she has going . her name on utube is diavoloqusar check her out !

4. I dont know the breeder of super cali haze only heard of it. I know weed-seeds.net and marijuana-seeds.nl who are my favorite relieable seedbanks (thei are sister companies)they got super lemon haze auto. Fruityhaze auto and ultra lemon haze auto. And super silver haze auto(aka amnezia haze auto aka g13haze auto)
    They are new haze autos that shall yield high and be sativa dominant.
    I think one of those was a super lemon haze x grapefruit and made auto. Not all sure but you can read of those on the mentioned sites:) i made maybe 30orders from them and noone have been taken in customs. They even opened the envelopes without finding where the seeds have been placed:) also they have cheap prices and the best customer service i have experienced and almost 100%germination and no fucked up hermies. Plus 5 free seeds upon every order and more free depending on how much money u order for. I hate nirvanaseeds after several seized shipments and a rude customerservice and very unrelieable seeds that turn hermie sometimes and they are crappy breeders of autos and have alot of unstable f1s and most plants they state to have invented are bad ripoffs.. sorry nirvana u have lost alot of customers in scandinnavia because u lie and are capitalistic

5. Lol i meant oz on the australian blue. Lmao vegged for over three months and got 12-13dry grams. Wtf. Thats worse than a newbie with a mudgrow and blindfold or something. Haha

6. Hey yeah all check those auto's out and that site you mentioned sounds like a pretty good deal to me ( : Fruithaze sounds delicious haha yeah I like the sativa for daytime smoke and being able to still get shit done. yeah I've heard nirvana autos are garbage ): I was interested in a bubblegum auto they had till I read that and was like no thanks . Money well saved lol thank you grasscity. 

7. growing with a flash light in a camping tent lol yeah that's disappointing 12-13 for all that work / time is afwul return .

8. Lol. No doubt. Nirvana call their bubblegum bubbleicious and this sites i mentioned have real bubblegum auto released not long ago. Also the autoberry is sick how good tasting and frosty it is but not a bih yielder. Its a personal goodstuff thing to grow. I saw they also have released mango auto. And alot other interesting autos. And i mailed them today asking what breeders they can get seeds from. Answer was. Everyone! Just name the strain and we'll fix it. We have same wholesale supplier as the big banks like attitude and others and can get u everything.
    I have now checked out dutch passion think diffrent auto and god damn that is the hugest auto i have seen proof of to this date! 200-300g of one plant damn impressive. Also checked out the buddah magnum auto. Also very interesting. Thanx dudes and good luck with maryjane. Peace

9. #69 IceWaterHaze421, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    I have seen a mango auto from greenhouse seeds looks like it would be worth trying out. yeah Im going to try and get my hands on a bubblegum auto worst comes to worst I grow a photo/ in my outdoor vegetable garden hahah . something to burn and something to eat :smoke: . yeah how long did you wait for a reply ? im going to take some time tonight burn a bit of a spliff and check that site out break out a paper and pen and figure shit out lol yeah think different is really niice sativa stronger then a lot of people think and the mazar is super stinky and huge yielder for the time start and finish love auto's . the first auto I ever popped was from lowryder blueberry I think but not 100% sure . member it yielding 8g's in 70 days and It was niice feel good smoke but something to grow if you had alittle room and wanting something to puff when waiting on photos nowadays though their awesome !   Stay Irie !

10. #70 Doc-J, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    Ive grown all of their autos, and several photo strains and havent had a single hermie, or even mutant plant. Havent read about anyone saying they did either. They do sell mostly F1 crosses. An f1, given that parents are stable, will not exhibit large variations in phenotype. If they bought other breeders genetics and crossed them, like greenhouse does for example, then those would be f2 crosses. F2 crosses are much more unstable, and the reason for wide pheno variation in genetics from hacks like greenhouse.

I wont grow any more nirvana autos. The bubbleicious autos have been known not to autoflower yet Nirvana hasnt improved the strain after several years of issues. Their blue mystic autos were the worst genetics i have had the misfortune to plant. They are cheap, but i guess quality control suffers when you outsource your breeding.

Yes, those weights are dried and trimmed. My last auto run, from the paradise mix packs, netted me just over 16oz dry running 6 plants under 600w. Seed to harvest was 70 days. I run all my autos in 5g buckets with organic soil.

11. Hmm. Sounds like you work for paradise seeds:)lol
    Ill check them out sooner this year then. Always wanted to try the photodependant whiteberry and the opium is said to yield great. I bought and read the ed rosenthals big book of buds series many years ago and white berry was mentioned as a great tasting and nice effect strain..
    No doubt about nirvana,they are crap nowadays. Maybe good 10-15years ago but have been surpassed by all other breeders over the years. They state that blue mystic is great to grow if u want a strain without much smell,well imo thats like saying our blue mystic genetics are so crap swhag that it dosent even smell:) lol

12. Nope dont work for any seed companies, just my experiences. I can recomend several other auto strains or breeders, Paradise as just been the most consistant and good yielding autos for me. Their photo strains are still a good value and homogenous but they lack the variety of other breeders and the genetics while good are a bit dated.

Had good luck with afgan kush ryder from wos, and smurfberry auto from sagarmatha. Only grown 5 of each though.

Im not knocking nirvana all together. Havent tried any of their photo strains. Their autos left a bad enough impression that i would rather not deal with them.

13. Someone asked about a super cali haze auto. Short stuff seeds has it

14. I have some from BOMB seeds. they are looking good.

15. Yeah bomb seeds has great potential imo. What kind of bomb do u have?
    Autobomb,bigbomb? or regular and feminised photodependant seeds.
    I want to try all of the following:berrybomb, clusterbomb, medibomb 1 and 2, ice bomb looks awesome(vanilla kush x white rhino x bomb1) i think it was. Allready have thc bomb.

16. thanks man

17. I got a few seed of the Buddha magnum. I seen a few on another forum going through a grow with pics. He did two grows, first.one with doing nothing but feeding schedule got 3 oz each. Second time with pruning got 772 gm off 4 indoors!. His grow got me jonzin. They say the magnums get to be monsters outdoors so I'm hoping just to get his results. Can't grow indoors where I'm at hthemoment. Hoping for last frost to come and go soon. But magnums get 2-4 feet tall 2-3 wide and 80-150 gm is what they advertise though off each. 75-80 days . I can't wait :) I plan on getting quite a few more. Go big I guess. Either it will be alright or great I guess.

18. You can grow regular cannabis in the same space as an autoflower if you train it to do so. The only reason I would commit to growing autoflowers is if you cannot create a light tight area for 12 hr darkness. So if space is your primary reason for growing autos I would think it over some more.

Autos take 18+ hours of light, smaller yields, not as potent. The only reason I am growing any myself is that they were freebies. I have an AK Automatic from G13 Labs which is pretty frosty, but it is looking small compared to my photoperiod plants.

19. Fast and Vast by Heavyweight seeds, Blue Amnesia or Blueberry Domina by Ministry of Cannabis(order from Herbie's headshop not directly from MoC). I wouldn't get auto pounder, i've seen it to be a little lower quality. 

20. I have just pulled 500g in total of 4 THC Bomb Autos. It has surpassed my expectations in terms of yields and the trichome coverage is off the scale. It has just gone into jars for curing so will have a smoke report in 3-4 weeks with a bit of luck.