Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Alternatives to smoking it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SANAND, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Recently I've been waking up in the middle of the night coughing and the cough has started to carry through all day. I'm 20 and in good health, so there is no reason I should be walking around coughing like my mother whose smoked cigs since 13. I need to stop smoking because this is getting unbearably irritating.

What are the best ways to get high that do not involve smoking? Please help me, and I don't have a whole lot of money to invest in this so I can't really spend more than 100$ on device and I can't buy more than probably an 8th or two a week of Loud(the good stuff) so I can't cook unless the recipe involves reggie or I won't have much.

So I'm looking basically for some cheap good vapes or some really good reggie recipies or something else I can try I haven't thought of.

Please help, my wife 8 months pregnant and the coughing is driving her insane :(

2. You've probably got a cold.. But a tincture is a good alternative you put it under your tongue and feel it within five to ten minutes, it's the preferred method for people who can't smoke

3. I dont have a cold, I had a deadly allergy to cats as a child and I've grown out of it quite a but but I think the smoking in combination with the introcuduction of my first cat in 15 years is the case. I have to stop smoking because I love the cat.

4. make firecrackers! there cheap and effective

5. Vape! ive got an old hotbox and like it a lot

6. I have never tried tinctures before. I was told that it only relieves pain, but no euphoric effect. Is that true?

7. You can afford up to a wuarter of dank a week but not a good vape over $100? That makes no sense.

Buy mids for edibles, dank is not needed at all.

8. If you don't have enough for a decent vaporizer, you could find a DIY guide somewhere

9. I could save for a vape, can someone link me to one that is really good?

10. Sometimes we get problems and have to stop smoking for a few days. Edibles and vaporizers are great alternatives to this problem!  :smoke:

11. #13 Sorrow, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013

I bought a Magic Flight Launch Box a few days ago because I was starting to worry about my throat and lungs. The overwhelmingly positive reviews for this product convinced me to buy it as my first vaporizer. By now I've gotten high quite a few times with it and it's amazing, I highly recommend it. If you live in North America, go check on amazon.ca, it's available for 85$. I'm pretty sure it ships to the US too.

Go on the official website if you want more info : http://www.magic-flight.com/