Best alternative for bong water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Little Wing, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Ummmmm is this post for real? lol

First of all choking on a bean some funny shit
    second did you really fucking use gasoline for bong water? Are you fucking stupid?
    and third are you REALLY suggesting that I should put burgers in my bong ?

2. Hahaha that accually sounds like something that would make the toke taste even better.
    I gots to try this.

3. prolly hawaiin punch.

4. this is a little bit different, but for a gravity bong would the hot water thing work as well?

5. I don't know if anyone has already said this but why not flavored water???

6. eww:(

this is like taboo.

I dont think ill be using anything aside from water just out of convenience. Its smooth, it leaves you with only herb taste, and its natural

7. Personally I like to taste my dank, so I use water. Sometimes just ice, for a nice cool hit.

When I was a wee stoner long ago, we used Dr. Pepper once because it was either that or creek water. Not a good idea. Ended up spilling it on myself after about 5-6 bowls. I had sticky-ass bong Dr. P on me.

8. hahahahahahahahahahahaha dude this is probably the best thing I've ever read on here, next to the guy who said he made a pipe out of his table lmao.

9. why in gods name..

but ice water is the best by far. i let the first set of ice cubes melt to make sure its as cold as possible and then add into the bong as fart to the top as i can.

hits like a fluffy cloud from a good dream :smoking:

10. my personal favorite is lemondade

11. i've used vodka before--it got us fucked up for a bit but it wore off quicker than water or soda would.

My favorite thing to smoke outta my bong would be a sprite mixture I just have to make sure to clean it quickly or it becomes a bitch and sticky as hell.

12. Wine. Sounds stupid, but I love the taste.

It depends on the strain you're smoking. Fruity strains will benefit well from wine, well at least I think so. You can also mix and match wine and strain flavors.

13. You sir are a genius, the grape juice was a nice touch but using the popsicles as an ice substitute is brilliant.

This warm tea idea defiantly intrigues me and i may have to try it. As for the debate on warm or cold water, in my experience taking a hit out of a bong that has been sitting in the sun for a little too long(causing the water to become warm--duhh) is the most disgusting thing ever but this may be because the bong had not been cleaned in a few sessions.

14. Don't ever use alcohol in a bong because thc and the other cannabinoids in weed are soluble in alcohol and when you stream the smoke through the alcohol especially super high proof alcohol, you get a serious loss in quality. Unless of course you're a weirdo and you drink the bong water even though its fucking everclear.

15. In Colorado, we just use snow. Snowy bongs are great! :D

16. I've got a vaporizer/bong setup, which I high-ly recomend! Less tars, far better effects, better absorbtion, and far less stash consumption. I'd give vapo-bros. a Nobel-prize if i could! Well here's my ideas I used as bong water replacements, that I found had some rather stimulating results: Non Utonium Fluids are awsome fun, also works great as bongwater! Who would of guessed, -O wait, I guesed! :rolleyes: Water condeses smoke, so for fun I tried a non utonium fluid (cornstarch mixed with water), which would react by opposing the force of the vapor and thus condesing the smoke/vapor even more. Remarkably dense smoke/vapor, the filtration can't be beat, and you can even add any flavord you like which I do high-ly recomend! The cornstarch itself does not have a very apealing flavor. I would also suggest a light mixture of cornstarch as well, as too much will make the bong water pop out like a cork with too much suction, great gag at parties though. :D I liked these combos best with this fluid; hot teas (mint 4 me), orange gatorage, fresh squessed lemon, grape cool-aid, and vanila or choclate exract. Flavors really come out! Clean bong with lots of water, and make sure no cornstarch is left, funky stuff! Alcahol does not work, lost some absynth to the cause, but well worth the try! Absynth is in my opinion is one the best things that can ever happen to your bong! Everybody likes a free trip! :cool:

Get your hands on some cornstarch, or Absynth and happy travels- :wave:

17. Ice cold Coconut milk.

Made a bong out of a coconut and bamboo, used the milk from that coconut. The smoothest hits I've ever taken, I could literally smoke it forever.

Attached Files:

18. Try putting some sunny d in your bong that shit is gooood

19. distilled water.
    does not trap cannabinoids

20. This^

I also use hot water in my bong.

Cheers.