Best alternative for bong water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Little Wing, Jun 23, 2004.

1. a frosty from wendys

2. dr. pepper.

it was so bouncy due to the combination that the smoke just shot up like a tornado or some funky shit. high times :smoke:

3. ive heard that using carbonated liquids is bad for u

4. eee :(

5. Just a tip

dont use anything carbonated for your bong water (sprite, root beer, coke etc)

because as you take the hit you will get less of the weed smoke and more of the bubbling gas.

just out of experience its not as good, iced and hot tea is really good though IMO.

6. i also forgot one time we used a can of baked beans

7. Last time i did that i had the squirts for weeks! lol

8. i tried the hot tea thing and the glass busted b/c the glass was cold from being outside :mad::eek: but tried it in the little one when it wasnt cold and worked pretty decent Just Be Careful

9. Be sure not to freeze the bowl or anything else that's going to be getting hot or your bong could shatter.

10. Forget putting anything in your bong other than water and ice.. bursh your teeth before you smoke. nice mint flavor

11. so...
    Anyone try the otter pops idea?

its the best thing i have ever done with my bong.

there is a trick to it though, you gotta put hot water in right before you smoke. it makes it wayy better not boiling but hot

12. Hey man one timem before I used absinthe for bong water and that stuff felt like you were inhaling cool fire, pretty cool. then after a dozen or so more bowls we weere all seein dragons float around the room and shit.

13. I have never used hot tea, but have used cold tea. I think it was a Lipton Iced Tea bottle and it worked out well. Hit smooth everytime and had a hint of tea in your mouth after every hit.

14. Well, i tried the baked beans idea.. but i inhaled a bean and choked my ass off. afterwards, we ate the beans and they were damn good. just be sure to use bush's baked beans cuz they're fire, especially with the onions.
    so, my friends and i decided to make an Alternative Fuel of sorts.. we put some gasoline in the bong and smoked it very carefully, then we were all like WAH WAH WAH and then my friend knocked over the bong, it spilled, and dammit do you know how hard it is to get that smell out? so i didnt get a chance to see what structural changes the weed made to the gas.

i think it would clog the fuel injectors though, so mix it 85/15 with everclear then you got you some of that E85, except it costs more, because its got green additives/ store=bought ethanol.

on a more serious note, it's snowing, go build a bong out of snow and put it in the freezer so you can have it forever and you never have to add water, and if you need to dispose of it, you can just pee on it.
    or just dump some snow in your bong cuz that shit is good.

the best bong water substitute is fresh, hot, small, square: Krystal. (burgers, or if you dont have Krystal, maybe you have a White Castle) if you have neither, go pick up a 2 lb package of frozen peas from your grocery stores frozen food section. or better yet, some dippin dots! but just remember that if you ever put petroleum distillates such as gasoline in your bong, that bong will never be suitable as a bong, or a container for any foodstuff. EVERRR
    ok i havent tried washing it out with everclear, then dawn dishwashing liquid, then everclear, then dawn.. because gasoline really should never be in, on, or around your bong. EVER

15. #97 Mr. Cat, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    Hey GC. I just used Welch's grape juice and grape popsicles in my RooR. The hits were very nice. They became just as smooth as water and ice and had a great grape taste. I will attach some pictures for you guys.

And this marks my first of many more posts. Take it easy:bongin:

Attached Files:

16. Great job on making it work dude but I think I'll stick to water and ice since I <3 the taste of my weed and wouldn't want it any other way.

:smoke:

17. Water is the best liquid to use.

But if you must use something else, make sure its nothing that contains sugar or it will make it a bitch to clean your bong.

18. i think by having it hot it maybe infuses the scent of tea better into the smoke passing through it?