Best alternative for bong water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Little Wing, Jun 23, 2004.

1. so try this some time. THC is a lipid, that is a fatty acid. that is why it takes so long for thc to leave your system, your body stores it in your fat cells. now alcohol is a metabolite of sugar produced by various types of yeast. bear with me... now most alcohol is void of any fatty acids except...except wine. the various "other stuff" in wine, sulfides and tannins and whatnot have a high amount of lipids and they will bond to free THC molecules...anybody see where i'm going here. you can smoke through a bong filled with wine, drain the bong, filter the liquid through a paper coffee filter and drink it...i've only had the wherewithal to try this once. it WILL get you high, but it tastes pretty bad even after filtering out all the crap

2. Gatorade or flavored water, if you don't want bugs crawling in your bong. Just be sure to clean that shit.

3. + rep this is so badass:hello:

4. *bump*
    i really want to hear reviews on this

5. bumpppppppp

6. I'm curious about the hot tea. I'm also really curious about the wine filter. Can anyone offer more info about that? I've used a drop of peppermint or spearmint oil for a menthol flavor, and cold teas too. I also like to ice up a bong and put a halls mentholyptus into the water......coooooollll

7. The only way to flavor the smoke is to flavor the weed.

8. My girlfriend and I had a mini bong B.D (before dr.dank) and we diddnt have any water nearby but we were drinking Monster...yep we put it in the bong and letme say its amazing! :)

9. Grape kool-aid.

10. Dude! Im totally gonna try that!

11. There are some great ideas here. I'm definitely gonna try some of them.

12. You know what the deal is! I put my gatorade in the freezer for a little bit till its like slushy and it works awesome.

13. this thread is like 5 years old lolz

14. still a good thread.

I used milk once, you have got to wash that out asap though. It was alright. Not too special. It was a smaller bong so the milk bubbles came up and hit your mouth which was kind of weird. It hit smooth though.

Can you throw your bong in the freezer over night then smoke out of it like an frosted beer mug?

15. Oolong Green Tea is the best thing in the world other than water

16. Has anyone ever tried putting a few otter pops in the ice chamber? I might just try that tonight...

17. kinda sad no one is trying the mint/vanilla extract thing. id try it myself if i could :mad:

18. hahahah otterpops. fantastic idea. brilliant.

19. that stuffs like gas, why would you eveer think of using that?

20. Get some pomegranate and some passion fruit and mix it in the blender with some water (after taking the skin/shell of of course). After blending it well mix it with ice cold water. Great bong water.