Best alternative for bong water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Little Wing, Jun 23, 2004.

1. i've tried all of the different monsters and venoms and nos energy drinks and decided that monster m-80 is the best for bong water. m-80 and red bull is pretty good too. i put pop rocks in my bong the other day just for the hell of it and all it did was crackle for like a half hour it was really annoying haha.:cool:

2. I discovered this a couple months ago and it's totally true. Hot tea is actually way better than cold tea, and makes the rip feel so warm and tasty.

3. me and my friends felt like using something else for bong water so we used so grape koolaid, tell u what bong water has never tasted better

4. what kinda hot tea like hot green tea or normal tea

5. Ive heard of using hot/cold tea before and heard it was pretty nice, the only things i have used as an alternative though is beer and cider, wasn't too bad but was pretty raw.

6. lol put some monster in your bong and check that shit out

7. Hot Water? Are you kidding me man?
    I thought the point of smoking from a bong was so you can cool down the smoke as much as you can! lol

8. i just go water. i dont know about yall but i like the taste of weed lol:D

9. ^^
    absolutely agreed, but Im intrigued about the tea thing. If I had to smoke some mids without much good weed taste to em anyway, I'd definitely give some tea or monster a shot..

10. Okay so my friend's dad is extremely loaded, soo he went up there for a week and came back with $15000( blew it all on weed, munchies) but anyways He bought like 8 bottles of jack daniels and we tried it as bong water, i was a bit skeptical at first, it dint taste like anything while taking the hit, but the after taste WAS AMAZING:eek:. I just had to keep toking it... it wasnt even that hard to clean

11. $15,000..you serious?
    i would've bought a car:rolleyes:

12. I think that the coolest thing I've tried was blueberry flavoured water out of a custom illadelph with a coil condenser - the type of bong you always dream of hitting :p That was the best toking experience I've ever had in my life.

13. For the skepticals out there.

The hot tea with the bong. Tastes like inhaled steam and smoke, Of course way more smoke then steam, in the process it actually is smooth like water..

So its basically water and smoke together, just inhalable...:smoking:

14. Ive always wanted to try putting a bit of vanilla extract or mint extract in some bong water. Not TOO much, but a couple drops just to have a hint of flavor.
    Anyone down to try it? I dont have a bong out here in Atlanta yet.

15. sounds awesome dude +rep

16. i stick to ice cubes...but ive tried hennesey and the taste is not too bad, but it has the same effect as water

17. Your half right, the point of a bong is to make the hit easier to handle, like a hookah its the same idea just reinvented to create an easier smoke system without as much harshness, in most cases people dont have the time to boil water and then pour it into the hookah and also since the tabbaco sits on top it could get wet from all the evaporating water. So you use cold water that eventually warms. if you use a bong/water pipe with boiling water the smoke and water vapor hits your lungs and wets them with rez, its like a half vaporizer if that makes sense?

We had this idea a while back great job Op i didnt think of sharing it

18. my friend filled his mad scientist with four different color vitamin waters.
    it was great and looked sick

19. I used pretty warm water once and it was absolutely repulsive.

20. warm water is amazing for people that dont like harsh hits.