Best alternative for bong water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Little Wing, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Orange Juice always did the job for me. Gives it a nice citrus taste.

2. We tried beer once. That was stupid.

Vodka, too. That was pointless. (Although your lungs absorb alcohol much better than your stomach does...ever here of doing lines of vodka like coke? Crazy shit. So yeah, we got kind a drunk. ;) )

My favorite things are Gatorade, Mountain Dew, Hawaiian Punch and strawberry daiquiri mix. Om nom nom! :hello:

I'll always prefer cold to hot, though. Although I will try some iced milk tea...or hey, iced chai? I love that stuff! :D

3. vitamin water...hands down....it flavors the hits and theres no sucrose in it.

4. this thread is 5 years old..

5. We used to put dry ice in the bong! woohooo....Talk about a cold hit! BBBRRRRR!!!!...:cool:

PS: Alcohol is proven to dissipate trichomes and basicly obsorbe your thc. I would stear away from booze as the bong water. just my 0.02$;)

Although I do enjoy a shot of Patron after a bong rip!:hello:

6. baccckkkk frommmm the deaaadddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. im 100% sure you didnt put dry ice in your bong. That would fuck your lungs up for sure

8. idiot...your not supposed to use any liquid in your bong with alcohol or lipids...THC is soluable in both alcohol and fat...

not sure if it would work in tea..interesting...but the weed i get is tastey enough where tea would ruin it =)

9. No I beieleve the vapor is Co2 right? I could be wrong, But we did put it in the bong to freeze the glass and water. We did actually use dry ice...lol... not like steam smoking out the top like a halloween prop. But almost!....

I also put my bongs in the freezer, Or used shaved Ice from one of those shaved Ice machines from Wally-World. lol...

I also used dry ice to make hash!:hello:

10. #31 Intangible, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Haha sweet i revived the thread :hello:

(and then i killed it again)

11. try hot water it make your hits less harsh and it tastes pretty good too

12. iv tryed cider and beer before, the cider was rawr but the beer was quite nice lol

13. I tried vodka once. It sucked. And I used to keep my bong in the fridge. It was nice. That is all.

14. I find that Amp works amazingly well to make a good taste, though I've also used Coca cola for bongwater and later drank it.. Interesting time.

15. My favorite is gatorade/powerade or flavored energy drinks. Gives a nice fruity kick to your bud.

16. POM pomegranate juice. / thread

17. Last time I smoked, I used a small-ish bubbler and put diet Ultra-Violet Mountain Dew and you would get fumes in your mouth and taste it. Of course, it's smooth and you would get little drops of mountain dew into your mouth.

It was wonderful.

18. The hot tea is amazing.. I've been using it for months now whenever I can get my hands on a bong.

19. Anyone tried using a vaporizer-bong with alcohol instead of water? I would imagine that would infuse a bunch of THC into the Alcohol and the vape would make the alcohol not taste like typical bongwater. I want to try it, but I don't have a bong ready vaporizer.

The original idea of hot tea is really intriguing to me as well. I'm gonna have to try that the next time me and my bong are together.