Best "almost got caught" stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghosted420, Jul 24, 2011.

1. The other night a told my mom I was going for a run before bed (which is not an uncommon occurrence, and it was believable considering In on varsity track so she didn't think twice) I went to the park near my house and smoked a nice joint, I was sure to walk around so the smoke didn't stick, I guess I was wrong. I went back home walked inside, brushed my teeth, washed up, put in eyedrops, then went to my moms room to say goodnight (not the best idea), I went to give her a hug and she said..

Mom: why do you smell like smoke?!
    Me: oh, when I was running there was a guy on the side of the road walking and smoking a cigar, as soon as I ran by he blew the smoke and it went right into my face! What an asshole right!?
    Mom: wow where?
    Me: oh uh it was uuh, (I give a good location)
    Mom: oh wow, why don't you just go wash up!

I was fucking relieved, I still was nervious as shit after but 3 days later she's not suspicious or anything!

2. I'm taking a hit and blowing out the window back before my mom knew.
    She came into my room, without knocking or anything, and I have a hit currently in my mouth, but I just look at her, stash my piece and hold my breath as we talked because she seemed to be unaware of what I was doing. "I need you to look at this ipad, it's not working and blah blah blah." I was still holding my breath as she talked, but something in me gave in and I let out a somewhat large smoke cloud. BUT SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING! She kept talking and I said okay and sent her out.

Still haven't heard anything about that day.

3. Lmao that would be fucking hilarious.

4. As soon as she left I couldn't believe she was so oblivious lol. I mean the lights in my room were off but other than that I really couldn't tell you how she missed it.

5. @Vaperman - Im not trying to be a dick, but leaving a QP in the back seat covered in nothing but a jacket was stupid as hell. I really hope you took something away from all this. Such as, put your shit in the damn trunk. For some reason, having weed there is considered less of am offense, so even if he had gotten a bit too curious, you mightve gotten a year or two less for having it in the trunk. Now, that being said, if you absolutely must drive with weed in the car, I suggest putting it under the floor padding (where most cars have the spare tire) next time. Also, if you have it in your pocket, keep it in a ziploc bag in a pill bottle. Eliminates the smell, and is easily consealable. Again, not trying to be a dick, but THINK, man.

6. Yo I live in RI too!!! What college?!

7. sounds like reno 911 funny

8. Ok I got one.
    So I am pretty new to smoking and havnt ever encountered a situation like this one before. Me and three other friends go to our dealers house to pick up (I always thought this dealer was sketchy, turns out hes cool as fuck) So we get there and his grandparents are home, he lives with them, and we go to his room. So im thinking were getting in their and going out. Turns out he wants to burn with us. So he takes the stuff we bought (we bought a dime each so 2 grams) and he puts in a dime and we roll two blunts each being over a gram. So Im asumming were going to go on a ride and smoke them or something because his grandparents are next door but then he lights one up.
    the smoke sesh was awsome, we burned like half that blunt then lit up the next one and had two passing. Theres music on and smoke all in the place. So for about 10, 15 minutes were all just talking and im looking at my other friend whos kinda new to smokeing and we just have this look on our faces like "WTF just happened" haha. I had the munchies though. So im craving something, but then theres a knock on his door and noone notices but me. SInce noone noticed i didnt say anything cause i thought i was imagining it. Then it knocked again and i told my friend. I was pretty scared. It was his grandma... with baked cookies she made for us! That was fucking awesome! I went ham on them.
    Later that night was mad fun. We went to toco bell but it felt forever to get my food, i even asked them if they remembered, even though it was probably a 2 min wait, and then my friend dropped off the two other friends. It was just me and him and we burned a joint since we bought another dime. We then went to his house and his dad was there watching tv. I said hi and we went to the kichen. He had leftover dominos, I went ham on those to then passed out.

9. Ha that is a pretty awesome story lol. You and your friend got stoned af and a cop brought you to Burgerking.:bongin:

10. Bku is open at 3am?!?! Wtf...

11. I almost got caught lol.

I was smoking in my car really quick on a random person's driveway close to my neighborhood and I thought I was going to be fine because it was all really quick and then to my surprise, a car pulls over to where I am and I realize it's the owner of the house so I quickly back up and leave. My windows are tinted so the guy couldn't see my face but if he drives around the area in search for my car, he could find it. Hopefully the driveway didn't smell like bud when he got out of his car, luckily it was a windy day. I didn't put my window down because he would see the smoke, so I just tried to make it seem like I was lost. I freaked out and now I know not to do that ever again.

It was really stupid of me to begin with.

12. Well about 3-4 years ago when i was 16-17 i was in the backyard smoking a bowl look up an see my mom downstairs in the kitchen so i set my piece down and stash my bud real quick an walk inside cuz she was lookin for me an made some bullshit like i was getting some air. She bought it :) she went to bed again am about a hr later i went an loaded a fatty to celebrate lol.

13. That was the dumbest plan ever lol dont do that again

14. This is the closest call i've ever had (so far)

Me and a couple friends where having a blaze at a smallish patch of grass in the city one night. The patch was about 1/4 the size of a soccer field and had two separate benches one on each side of the park. So we where on one side and another group of people where on the other, not smoking I should add. The other group looked alot more 'street' than us due to their clothes and mannerism etc. Anyway, mid blaze two police officers approach and i instantly stash the pipe, i'm tripping because i had fresh an ounce on me. So the police officer strolls up and said there was a report of some youths smoking marijuana in the area. The officer asks if it was us and we obviously say "no" then says "you dont look the type anyway" and then walks over to join the other officer with the group at the other bench.

Being white and middle-class sure has its advantages

15. So in my town we have this big celebration feb 1 called snow down. There is a parade and a bunch of stupid contests and everyone gets super hammered. So my friends parents live way way way outta town and they were all like "fuck it, I'm not driving home imma be too drunk" so they got a hotel room in town and got a hotel room for their son and his friends (we were like 14-15 at the time). So we watched the parade for a bit but then we decided to go smoke a bowl up on this hill that's right near downtown. We walked about halfway up into this little grove of trees and get ready to pack when someone pulls out a bubbler. Now, before this we had only smoked a bowl that was like an inch long so we didn't know how a real piece would hit, and that bubbler hit hard. Well anyways we passed around two bowls and we were packing up when my friends like hey I'm not feeling it yet, lemme hit another bowl. His parents were renting the hotel room and he had been smoking the longest so we packed a small bowl just for him. He got 4-5 hits out of it and then he passed it to me and I took a hit. Anyways we walk down the hill and three block to the parade when it hits him, and he could barely walk. We literally had to carry his high ass 100 yards to the park so he could sit down. So at this time his mom texts him and says she wanted to check in with us, and he immediately starts freaking our, it was the worst case of paranoia I've ever seen. We walked over to the party at his moms shop, and gorged ourselves for like 5 min before his mom came over. She led him away and interrogated him and he was so obviously high. His eyes were redder than than fire and he stank like a dead skunk. We surely would have been caught except that there was a keg at the party and his mom was more fucked than him.

So we managed to wander back to the hotel without incident. He is freaking out saying shit like I'm never smoking again blah blah blah. After an hour He finally calms down enough to order a pizza. So all is going well, until the pizza guy comes. When we open the door a cop is standing right there behind the pizzaman, smoking a cig and it so happens that someone way ripping the bubbler at the same time. He then proceeded to hack up a lung and yell that's some real harsh shit yo. The cop then comes up and says you boys been smoking pot? No one replied and my friend was still holding the bubbler, it reeked and my friend look like he was having a heart attack. After what seemed like an hour he said whatever, I got bigger problems tonight (biggest night of drunk driving all year) and just walked off. Needless to say, we cried we were so happy and then feasted on pizza.

16. Was down in Philly with a friend copping some bundles of nicks. Afterward we stopped into KFC, when pulling out in slow mo a drug task force van came opposite and they were looking down onto us hard, I immediately said to my friend they will try to split us up for questions just say we were sidewalk shopping and missed a turn.(it seemed like one of those neighborhoods where if your white, the only other white people you might see are cops) They unsurprisingly pulled us over and the two officers quietly questioned us separately. My friend said one of the nicks fell out of his crotch and onto the street. They didn't even give us directions. They gave us a break knowing we were dirty. I think.

We use to sit at our neighborhood basketball courts and smoke blunt after blunt. One day I noticed the tail end of an unmarked car sticking out from behind a building approximately 200 yards way. Then shortly after in the other direction I briefly saw a marked car shoot down a street and I seen through the buildings... In split seconds I tossed some baggies into some bushes and they had us surrounded and about ten of us were all ordered to our knees. One officer was quietly asking me what I did with it "that they saw it handed off to me" I proclaimed my innocence stating that somebody gave me shorts/jailhouse drag off a cigarette. All while other officers carefully combed the area I tossed it. They didn't see it laying there in the gravel plain as day. And let us go.

Another time about eight of us were sitting just fired up a blunt when as I glanced down the alley I saw a cop step out from behind a garage a few house down. They tried sneaking up on foot. I queitly leaned and warned of the danger and then quickly bolted into the yard tossing a bowl and dimebag. Came back around the house moments later and luckily my friend stepped the blunt out under hs foot as the cop was standing there asking me where I ran off to. He had nothing thanks to me seeing him first.

17. This thread is epic

18. Back in my senior year of highschool I was riding home with my dad, I had an little over a zip, baggies, and a scale on me. My dad gets pulled over and gives the cops hell, not knowing I had a whole bunch of stuff on me. He gets searched and the car gets searched but they totally left me and my bag alone. Very close call..

19. Me and my brother were smoking at our house while my dad was out running errands. We had a few friends over and one of them brought along his gas mask. We were all sitting out on the back porch just hanging out and my brother put on the gas mask. Because my back yard runs right up against the road behind my house, you can kinda see passing cars through the posts of the fence as well as the intersection on the corner. My brother had just finished with his turn when he saw my dad's white Porsche right across the street. He said "Holy shit! My dad's home, we gotta get the fuck out of here!". We all scrambled to clean everything up before he got to the garage and ran around the side of the house to the fence gate. We timed it perfectly so that just as my dad was pulling into the garage, we all ran out of the backyard and over to my friend's house next door. Surprisingly, my dad didn't see a thing.

20. The summer going into my freshman year of hs me and 3 or 4 friends are Chillin at my friends house home alone. We had a clear box thing with 2 packs of squares, dip, couple of lighters, eye drops, and weed baggies sitting out in the middle on the living room table. We had forgotten all about it when his mom came home and she came in and talked to us for a good 5 minutes and never even noticed it.

Another time at the same friends house we had just woken up from a sleep over and since no one was home but his 9 year old sister we decided to dip. We were spitting into some cups and bowls and weren't really paying attention and his sister walks in and was like "what is THAT?" Then my friend was like "we poo'd in that" don't know how she believed it but it worked