Best "almost got caught" stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghosted420, Jul 24, 2011.

1. ^Also I wrote that on my phone so sorry if I typed like a dumbass

2. My mum come in my room after a big session, I was high as fuck, my eyes were bad and I at pretended to be asleep, she turned the light on, but I just carried on having a conversation with her with the cover directly over my face like I was in a morgue, I must of looked like such a twat hahaha.

3. Lets see a picture of the newspaper article

4. This happened back when in high school. Well it was me and two other friends smoking out by a canal. This area was pretty forestry and shit. So we're there and smoke about 3 or 4 joints and we get stoned and later fucking hungry. So we decided to go buy some munchies and drinks at a corner store nearby, and as were heading out of the forest like area we are immediately stopped by a white truck that screams out "HEY TEENAGERS!". We being stoned just freak out and haul ass in the opposite direction. As were running like hell I look back and this truck is so fucking close to us so I just turn left and head into the "forest". I ran inside this kind of dome like area made out of branches and shrubs and lay down on my stomach. My friends also followed me and lay down too. We hear the truck stop where were at and then about 5 minutes later leave. We still being paranoid stay in the dome for about 30 more minutes then leave.

And another time me and another friend we're walking down the street high as fuck when this cop car stops us and asks us what we are doing. We say "Going to the store"( we actually were) and then he asks us if we had seen some guy they were looking for. We say "no" and he says thanks and leaves. Then the same thing happened two more times. It's not fun talking to multiple cops with red eyes and skunky clothes. Good thing they were busy with other shit.

Only "close calls" I have and don't need any more.

5. one nigt the power went off for our house. i asked my mom if i could sleep in thr basement because its cooler there so i could smokea bowl. i get all my shit ready and have it setup near the basement window is. i start smokin and i notice right away how the wind is pushin the smoke back in the room. i start packing my bowl when the power starts flipping on. at first i just sit tere like wtf? then i hear my mom run down the stairs because some lights are flickering on. im fucking scared shitless. i stash everythung outside and yell "i got it!". have have no fucking clue why. then she runs to my basement stairs and is like "you got what""! i just say "i meant the lights." im freaking out cause the whole basement smells zbad. she just says oh ok and goes back upstaris. holy shit

6. Got the shittiest brown mexican shwag. Like the worst shit I've ever seen, had no smell. Smoked GREAT. Smoked a fat 3 gram blunt to get us fucked up. Me an my buddy sat behind his house an hotboxed my car. We turn the dome light on to look around an then we get out the car a minute later... town police pull up an flip the lights on!!! We are standing there doors open with smoke POURING out of the car. The guy asks us what we are doing an I said we just got here an he explained why he came over but once he seen I had the keys to the car an it was mine he just left us alone. If he didn't know we were high then he's an idiot but maybe he was letting us slide because we werent smoking an driving?

Turned the high into a giddy little boy freak out high, it was very pleasant.

7. In 8th grade, some friends and I were blazing on the back porch of my friends house. Next thing, one of older friend was leaving so he gets in his truck along with 3 of his friends. For some reason, I did something and I had the view of the driveway around the corner of the house and I see a k9 suv and another cop and my friend and the people were talking to a lady cop. He had like a half O and we were young as fuck back there high.. so I quickly tell my friends while I am sketching out about what I just saw with my own eyes and then all 3 of us start tripping the fuck out. One of my friends had some dank ass shit with him so we got lucky that the lady cop was just interested in knowing why so many people were there while the neighbor thought we were not there and just some random people creeping around the house. They verified we were allowed to be there and it was settled. I remember she was looking at the table where we broke up tree and touched little white seeds from our other friends bag of middies. She thought it was something else cause she said nothing but became curious after seeing it on the table. We got lucky with that, too. I remember that shit with HD vision.

8. This is a bit long, but it's my story. Hope it all makes sense :)

I was staying at a friend of the family's house for a few days due to a family emergency (my mum was in the hospital, and I was more comfortable staying with neighbours and friends of the fam at night instead of being at the house all alone (I was still kinda freaked out about mum getting sick, etc, and just didn't want to be alone), it's just mum and I who live there, dad is in another city). Anyways...

I had snuck out to smoke (yeah, I'd brought my pipe and some herb with me xD ) and was sitting outside a few feet away from the garage door. I hear my friend (who's like a 2nd mom to me, and is very close to the family, but she doesn't know I smoke) come out to the garage, I freak out, put my pipe in the little case I carry it in (it's tiny), and sit there in a little ball against the wall (I was pretty lit at the time). I hear her switch the laundry out, and then she walked back in the house.

I figured the coast was clear, so I grabbed my bag (had a letter and wax stick and a stamp for doing wax sealings on the envelope, which I'd done before I started smoking that night, so I wouldn't be holding only my smoking stuff) and walked to the door that went into the house.

It was locked.

I had a mini-freak out, and quickly knew I had only one option available. I didn't want to have my friend open the door to the garage (for obvious reasons), but I knew she had a dog door in the back office door on the other side of the house. The dog door was sized for a regular dog, and I'm petite, so I knew I could fit in.

I went to that door, and it was locked, so going in that door was out too. So I crawled in the dog door, walked quietly and quickly past her room to my room I was staying in, put my stuff away and started to get ready for bed.

She called my name and asked me to come talk to her. I was like "Okay. this is it, I can do this." and walked into her room.

She asked why I came in via the back room and what was I doing? I started stammering, then took a deep breath and said "I had to come in through the dog door, because the garage door going into the house was locked. I didn't want to wake you up or disturb you, so I figured I'd just come in through the dog door, and all is good!" It sounded like a mindless babble, but she got it. She looked at me "but why were you outside?"
    "because I was putting a wax seal on the envelope of the letter I'm going to send tomorrow, I wanted to get it done tonight, as then I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow."

She stared at me for a few seconds. I told her the truth, I had put a wax seal on, I just left out the other part. "Okay. It sounds a bit odd, actually it's plain odd, but whatever. Good night! Have a good sleep, I'll see you in the morning!"

I went back to my room and was shaking for a few minutes, but then calmed down. Nothing was said of it the next day, and it's never come up since when I've visited/seen her since that time.

9. short story,my cousins younger then me & hides that he smokes.Hes not younger by much but would get bitched at more then u know so keeps it on the DL.Anywho we were outside in my yard smoking when my aunt comes down cuz his mom called.She brought him the phone so he could call her back.Soon as he sees her headed towards the sliding door he panics an hands me the bowl without hesitation! I didn't know wtf to do so I wrapped it around the side of my shirt a few times with my hand in it to make it look like some awkward bs I'd usually do =\ I had a cig in my other hand & kept taking hits off it (mind u I don't smoke but that was also handed to me during the freak out process)

I stood in this position the entire time; only it was much more awkward!

[​IMG]

I had like my fucking hip showing & it looked like I was tryna come on to someone loool
    after my cousin was done he hands my aunt back the phone, shes says cigarettes r bad for us an walks away XD it was hilarious & I looked like a dumbass..

10. Alright so this is a possible part 1 of 4 because the narc detectives were out for me for a while a year or so ago but coudnt catch me riding dirty -this is prob gonna be long but prob worth the read- Well the first time it was pretty unexpected. Me and my cousin were just chilling at my house doing some unmentionables when I got a call from one of my buddys that was looking for an 8th. I told him I could come through so me and my cousin got in my car and headed over to him.

So we drive about 5 or so minutes down the road and out of nowhere I see an undercover blacked out Jeep behind me pulling me over! I started to panic and thought for sure I was fucked because if you get pulled over by them in my town with anything on you there almost always gonna find it. No matter what your getting your whole car searched and hassled by these guys -also I had recently been involved in some shit where my next door neighbor snitched on me so I knew these guys were acting on that- So my cousin being the man took the 8th and crotched it trying to save our asses.

So they pulled me over for no reason at all, 4 plain clothes detectives hop out of the Jeep tell me to roll down all the windows and start to question me saying dumb shit like "hey man you were going a little too fast whats up?" I knew for a fact I wasnt speeding and my cousin started asking questions like "What? We werent speeding." He automatically gets taken out of the car and frisked up and down. I saw him getting searched HARD by these guys and thought four sure they would find the bud.

They then started to go through my car and find nothing but my cousin almost got fucked over because they found a razor blade and straw in his cig pack (dumbass move). They questioned him about that for a few and for whatever reason didnt take it and let him go. They also didnt find the bud my cousin stashed and we got away good! Thats part 1 if you guys want i'll tell a couple more stories about these asshole detectives tryina get me.

11. my dad went to haiti to go help out some family, so he let me borrow his car, so the next morning I take my stash(eye glasses case):small pipe, lighter and 1g, I take a couple of hits and go to school, after I come home I then relocate my stash in my dads car, I come inside and my mom is cleaning my room and has completely cleared it out, I was finished talking to her, left my room went into the kitchen and whispered "wow" to myself and kept thinking what if I left my stash in my room, happened about 2 weeks ago.

happened about two months ago, me and my friend when to go shoot some hoops at a school and smoke after, so we left eachother went to our homes, as I walk in my room I see my mom was cleaning and she found my stash(eye glasses case), in which thank God i only had a lighter in there,
    me: "mom i know you found it".
    mom "found what??"(trying to play stupid)
    me: "my lighter"
    mom: *whispers so my dad wont hear* "what are you doing with this!!"
    me :"i was burning stuff in backyard"
    mom: "WHAAT! dont ever do that again!"

12. So this all happened when I was about 15, I'm 17 now. Me and Three other dudes were in the car cruisin'. Two blunts going around the car. Well, my buddy chase is driving. We picked up some lemon afghan kush from some guy we met at a gas station out of pure kentucky luck, so we're all pretty toasted already. He has no idea where he's going. Some amount of time has passed and by now we're in a different county. It's daylight outside still, getting dark and I decide to say fuck it and pack a bowl in the acrylic. Next thing I know, life is going slow motion. I'm taking the biggest, longest bong rip of my life and I look to the left mid hit and me and this cop sitting on the side of the road lock eyes. He turns on his lights and speeds out after us, we pull over and we all know we're fucked. We hid everything under the seats. This cop goes through the regular routine, after he ran my buddy driving's license he asked to search the car. We said no, this is when shit got real. I swear on my life this guy was Dr. Seuss or some shit. He kept rhyming his words and wouldn't stop. He was straight fucking with us and knew we were stoned as shit. My heart was jumping out of my chest. He came around to the other side and pretending to be a different cop and he was tripping us out. Coolest cop/Closest call ever.

13. Damn man that shit was intense, had me on the edge of my seat. You defiantly should post the rest!

14. lmao stoned as fuck and that made my night hahaha

15. Ok glad you enjoyed it, part 2! This encounter was a little less intense but still was a really close call. Situation started off similar to the last, me and my boy were just chillin at my house when I got a call from my buddy who needed a quarter. Told him I would head over there and call him when I was in front.

So keep in mind this was prob a month or so after the first encounter and I was still sketched out that these guys knew what I was driving and were tryina catch me. So I'm driving to this dudes house which is about 15 or so minutes away. About 5 minutes into the drive I notice in my rear view that this older model chevy suburban is following me. I was thinking to myself "shit this is prob the fuckin undercovers again" but didnt wanna say anything about it because I might have just been being paranoid.

Anyway I drive the other 10 minutes with this SUV still following me and am literally 3 blocks from the dudes house. I take a right into his neighborhood and what do you know the fukin detectives put the strobes on and pull me over! Fuck I was pretty nervous but had an advantage this time because the bud was in the trunk.

2 detectives get out and one says to me something like "hey man whats up is this your car or your dads?" I said it was my dads(partial lie) so hes like "oh ok man we just pulled you over because your car matches the description of one were looking for." WTF damn thats fucked up I didnt even know what to say.

So the other detective pulls my boy out of the car (prob because hes Spanish lol) and starts questioning him about where hes from, what were doing around here etc but I dont get pulled out for whatever reason. After my boy got questioned for a few they ended up just letting us go! I still had the quarter and got away successfully once again. Part 3 next which is most intense encounter with these douches.

16. Sounds like your dad is a little too generous with the door holding for your own good haha

17. Holy shit use a period man haha

18. This happened in may I got of work like at 3 in the morning was gonna head over to my buddys to chill I stopped at Timmys to get a coffee cause I had to wait an half an hour for hum to get off work so get my coffee smoke like 2 bowls from my pipe he text me he is on his way home so start to drive to his house driving down the main drag in my town no one us out cause its 3 30 in the morning as I'm driving down the street I notice 3 cop cars driving around thinking to my self how fucked I would be if u got pulled over just as u thought that a pass another cop car and he turns right behind me and flicks his lights on at this point I was like I'm going to jail I was so scared car danked of weed had an ounce and a pipe in the side door I pull over be sits in his car for like 5 min and then pulls up next to my car lowers his passenger window gives me the whole how u doing what u doing where u going speech and states that they are looking for a man that fits my description but I had a narly beard at the time so he tells me have a nice night and I went to my buddys smoked a couple bowls and told him this story

19. When I was younger, I would goto my dads house and since he grew and hung them around the house to dry ( like in the basement where nobody goes) I would pick off some buds to smoke and he wouldn't notice because he thought I was a goody goody. Well anyways I have a desk near my tv stand which is beside my door. And one droor near the bottom is devoted to smoking equipment. I never feel scared about leaven shit out either because my dad never used to come in and search or anything, he wasn't a complete cunt with no respect for privacy like my mom, and he was always to high to do anything but a smoke more weed, relax, and when he was sober he was at work. Literally he's never sober except work.

Anyways I was just out in the hot tub smoking and I come in to relax, jerk the gerkin, play Xbox ect... And I throw the pipe, mini bong, and roach I had out into the droor to get ready to put away. Well idk if any of you smoke in hottubs, but it never failed to get me fucking BLASTED. So when I heard him upstairs, needless to say I shit a few bricks. He comes up and asks did you get any of my texts ( he sent some while I was outside, and the droor is still open mind you and I'm on my couch.) I say "no why.) he's just as blasted as I am and starts freaking out about how tsn or some shit is showing the 10 best soccer kicks of the year?

He then uninvitingly sits in my room, changes the channel and watches them with me against my will while I pretend to be half asleep. (idk why I was high ok?) About half way through I realize the chamber in my bong had some smoke in it and my room smelt like weed. After it's done he's like "ok I'm gonna go watch tv alone now" and he goes outside to get more high. But before he leaves he's like " it smells really good in here eh?" I'm still not sure if he was implying the incredibly dank smell of his own marijuana burning, or if he was just that high. I reply with " oh, uh ya I bought a new air freshner " and when he leaves I close the droor with my shit in it and to this fucking day. I'm not sure how he didn't see a ton of weed, 2 pipes, a mini bong a bunch of roaches and countess lighters in a droor.

God damn I love that guy.

20. We were deep in the bush near this rail road about 10 minutes away from our vehicles and we went to this secluded area to smoke and as we came up a bunch of methheads and skids and shit were there and started asking questions and shit got heated really quick and we ended up running back while being chased by i dont even know how many people, they knew exactly how far out we were and the one guy really wanted my watch.

In the end only 7 of them made it all the way a little way behind us but they were tired as fuck and if we needed too me and my 2 buddies could of taken them down but we just got in and fucked off, never been back since.

There was this dude with really long orange hair that i'll never forget he looked like a troll from being wacked out and he was the fastest one at one point he was a finger length away from grabbing my jacket and i could not imagine what would of happened if he would of grabbed me, i can defend myself but not against fuckin 20 people, most of which are wacked out, i could hear him breathing and he sounded like a fuckin horse.

Yeah, its just a huge field secluded in trees with a path going up 2 huge hills followed by about 500 m of path before the parking lot, if we would of gotten caught, which i would of stopped had one of my friends but if that would of happened im pretty sure we would be dead, so i call that a near death experience as far as im concerned.