Best affordable refill able lighters ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, May 7, 2020.

1. Clippers. I've owned hundreds and sold thousands. No question.

2. I have a Clipper bought from a head shop and liked it so much better than Bic that I bought 8 of them on Amazon with Raw branding for about 10 bucks; all eight of them are the same as the one I bought from the head shop, but according to your pics and your description, the one from the head shop is a fake too. However, according to this article it appears that despite the differences you point out, either these are better counterfeits, or are they are indeed genuine and Clipper quality has gone down:

I haven't tried to refill any of them yet, but they all work great and strike so much nicer than Bic.

Pics from Clipper's website:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Having a hard time seeing the purpose of producing clipper counterfeits when they're at MOST $3 after tax in a store

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. wow, i didn't realize the RAW one was fake considering it actually filled up and was good quality vs the one with the red ring didn't and felt like way worse quality.

5. Well if mine are real clippers then there just the lowest end models , how do I fix the black one ? It used to spark now it won’t

6. You gotta change the flint in the wheel.

7. The RAW ones are real. At least, I've sold real RAW ones. I'm honestly not sure if there is a real vs fake clipper, I've never heard of that concept until this thread, and they've been around in europe for 10+ years.

8. So the ones on amazon are probably my best bet ???

9. I mean, do you not have a gas station or smoke shop you can get one from? If you gotta go on Amazon you can filter by seller... filter 'clipper' because that's the company lol... here ya go

10. #31 Ultramaxx, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    I love bic have a big flame but aren’t easily refillable. It’s a Hassal but possible I heard to refill them ,

Which stores in canton , oh sell ligit not fake clippers ?
    I tried a mini eagle torch but it broke so easily I liked the flame on it til it got clogged from not using it .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. The only thing I can find on fake clippers is a infographic from 2009 posted by clipper spain. Apparently chinese fake clippers were being made. Telltale difference is that the poker is way shorter. Honestly very, very surprised. I guess they just wanted market share.

Most distributors sell authentic clippers as far as my experience with smoke shop warehouses go. Try... a gas station or a smoke shop lol. Good luck.

12. Are any in amazon ligit ? What’s about the raw ones are those any good
    .. quonset hut is expensive.

13. I imagine most of them are legit. These are exactly what I ordered, and if they are fake, guess what? I used a Bic the other day and was like, "why the fuck are they still selling these things?" Fake Clippers might be better than legit modern Bics. Bic lighters used to be better than the garbage they sell now. The Clippers I bought on Amazon are also identical to the first Clipper I bought at a head shop as noted above (except for the graphics, which were Rasta inspired).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Looks like a good buy sick of my bics running out of fluids so quick and I’m not sure how to refill them it’s far too tedious to modifying them yourself .
    Clipper Raw Refillable Lighters 4/8/12/25/50 (8)
    These look plenty good which is best deal on amazon ??

15. #36 Ultramaxx, May 25, 2020
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Or is this pack a better deal they don’t look as cool ? Bundle of 12 Original Clipper Lighters - Official Clipper Lighters with Removable Flint Housing - Assorted Colors

Wtf is this thing lmfao Torch Lighter, Cigar Lighters, 2 Pack Triple Jet Flame Butane Lighters,Windproof Fluid Refillable 3 Flame Torch Lighters - Butane Not Included

16. Does bic make higher end lighters or is maximum profit there only goal?
    And any refillable?

17. Thanks , any idea which of those clipper packs on amAzon I showed we’re the best deal ??? The raw are $9 other pack was more

18. Wonder if these are any good ? Or no 5 PC MK Windproof Refillable Candle Lighter