Best action movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tonika, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Sounds pretty sweet, I looked it up on imdb and it looks pretty good. Suprised I havent seen it, I usually check out any movie Will Smith is in. Ill have to watch it sometime. But yea Ive seen the newest Resident Evil, it was pretty good. I feel like there maybe should have been a little more before this movie tho, maybe more backround into what umbrella has been up to.. Still good tho! Ive always been a fan of the RE series, primarily because it was one of the first games I played on the original playstation, it was pretty epic :)

2. Yea it was a good movie lol how Will Smith deals with them guys is wild!

Thnx tho I will be sure to check out the new Resident Evil soon.

Have you ever seen the movie Exit Wounds lol we are going to watch tonight.

3. I think I have seen Exit Wounds, looks familiar... if there is a scene in it where the cops are tazing each other then yes I have lol Steven Seagal used to be such a bad ass back in the day lol.

Finally seen the new spider man, it was pretty good like you said. Def. less corny than Toby McGuire lol I never read any of the comics with the vulture or anything but I always had the impression he was supposed to be evil af, turns out just a normal guy trying to make a living because the government raped him lol Bad ass suit tho, him and spider man. I hope they put the whole super spidey suit to use in future movies!

Tonight Im watching UFC.. Cormier vs. Jones! Cant wait to see the Lawler/Cowboy fight either, both are amongst my favorite fighters.. You watch UFC?? Game of Thrones tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  4. #244 Dizzy, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017

Yep lol that's the one. It was pretty good imo I thought it was cool how Michael Jai White was the leader of the bad guys.You don't see him in that role much.

I agree about The Vulture lol and Scorpion and Shocker were in it too.Lol did you see the credits scene in Spider Man? There is def going to be another one in the future!

That's cool lol my husband watches MMA as well and he got me interested in it. Looking like its going to be some great fights tonight :D

5. Watched 28 Days later last night lol was cool. If the zombie apocalypse was going to happen tho I would not want it to be those kind of dead lbvs.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lethal weopon 1-4
    King Kong
    300 1&2
    Die hard 1-5
    Scarface
    Freddie Vs Jason
    007 James bond films (the newer ones)
    Apocalypse Now
    We Were Soldiers
    Alien 1-4
    World War Z
    Predator
    Hatchet 1-3
    Alien vs Predator
    Terminator 1-3 (rest of the films get crap after 3)
    Godfather 1-3
    Sniper
    Mad max 1-3
    Carlitos Way
    The Warriors
    Hellboy 1&2
    Xmen
    Wolverine
    Fantastic 4
    Saving Private Ryan
    Jaws 1-4
    The Punisher
    Zombieland
    Zulu 1&2
    Rise of a foot soldier
    The good the bad and the ugly
    For a few dollars more
    Lord of the rings 1-3

7. Its my thread I will post w/e I want

8. John Wick was pretty damn good

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. @SonOfMarley we got some ones I haven't seen yet today one is called White House Down and the other is Jurassic World. have you seen those?

10. My brother and I just finished watching I Saw the Devil (2010). It is a south korean horror/thriller about a secret agent who exacts revenge on a serial killer who has killed his wife. He takes the law into his own hands...

I Saw the Devil has some of the most violent kills/scenes I have ever seen in a movie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Jason Bourne series

12. 28 Days later was good, I havent seen the sequel yet tho, 28 months later I think. But yea fuck sprinting zombies lol

I cant remember if Ive seen White House down or Olympus has Fallen... both are the same thing and came out at the same time lol! Whats up with that by the way? Does someone sell the same script to 2 different movie production companies?? lol

Jurassic World was good! I think it def. had alot more character than the originals.. It didnt take itself as serious, ya know? I wish they would make some shit like that in the real world lol!

I cant remember if I asked you before, but do you watch Game of Thrones??

13. #254 Dizzy, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017

Oh lol imo the first 28 days is better than the second.

haha idk I've never seen Olympus has Fallen tho. WHD was actually pretty good. I liked Jurassic world too that hybrid dinosaur was cool af and the way it ended was a surprise too.

Nah I have never seen Game Of Thrones. My dad used to watch it before he passed away tho he loved that show. What is it about tho?

14. #255 Dizzy, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    @SonOfMarley I watched the Jurassic park 3 last night that bad boy with the fin on his back is my pet lol :p

15. [​IMG]

Excellent movie, 90's style.
    Damon was a bit underutilized but Bruce was hilarious throughout the flick. The character is basically John McClane but funnier. A young Halle Berry makes an appearance as well.

16. thnx never heard of this one...I will have to see it sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My husband showed me this. Now I want to see it.

18. It can be essentially clarified as a passage worked between clients to safely transmit information over a system. The server either totally veils or shroud your IP address and information or influences it to seem as though you are going to from a similar area. The idea and employments of VPN has developed definitely finished the previous decade. At first around a couple of years back, VPNs were servers psiphon free download for windows 7 situated inside firms and organizations which enabled the representatives to get to the organization's server from remote areas.