Best action movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tonika, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Although the jack Nicholas joker was pretty good as well

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have not seen that one :(

3. For sure, Im sure there are some foreign Yakuza based movies, but it would be nice to have an american movie production one.. I dont really know alot about the yakuza, other than it being the Japanese mafia. From what I have heard tho they take things like honor and loyalty much more seriously. There is probably still back stabbing going on but I wonder if its to the point it is/was here. Like every gangster movie or villain hero (like Jesse James) is about how they where betrayed lol. Ill def check out doomsday sometime, Im running out of shit to watch so I might hit on it soon. Watch anything lately? I seen the new Transformers and the new mummy. Both are good! Also speaking of the super powers, have you ever seen the movie Jumper? It is about dudes that cant teleport.. Pretty good, better than I thought it was going to be at the time that I watched it lol.. Alright sorry for the book, havent been on for a bit, guess Im typing happy lol.

4. Both great movies. They are also both written by Ann Rice and are in the same "world" Lestat the Vampire (Tom Cruz in Interview, and the lead singer in the band in Queen) is the same character from both movies. :)

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Yea lol and I heard there is Yakuza in America as well tho they are not as powerful here as they are in Japan. I have always wanted to go there lol it will happen sometime. Plus The Ronin gang in Saints row 2 were basically a yakuza as well. I haven't seen the Transformers or The mummy yet lol I def will tho. Seen Jumper that was a great movie lol would be amazing to teleport. People should have been made with special powers imo. Have you ever watched any of the Under World movies those are pretty good too but there is like 5 of them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #226 Dizzy, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017

Lol that's another thing I wish was real. I would let them turn me into one so I could live forever. I love the part where Akasha is in the vampire club and massacres everyone in it. gangster af lol. the music in that movie is pretty cool too imo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think Avengers, X-Men, Bat Man and All Superheros Movies Are Full Action and Entertainment .So i suggest you to watch all this.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I have seen all of them I think. My husband took me to see the new Spider-Man last night. It was cool af I like how they had more than one villain in it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. here for the movie suggestions:dance2:

10. It's the first batman

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1

11. Thnx for the info. I will have to watch sometime.

12. Oh yea, Im sure there is some Yakuza here, but just like the mafia these days, everything is kept quiet ya know? No need to draw needless attention :)

Yea that would be sick is we all had super powers. I wonder if science will ever do things like give us super strength or cyborgs like Deus Ex?

Hey I just watched this other vampire movie the other day, it was pretty funny. Its called What We Do in the Shadows. Its about 4 vampires living in a house together as flat mates. It was pretty funny, like there is this one part where a new young vampire tries to eat chips because it was his favorite food and ends up puking all over lol

Man Akasha was brutal af lol Its been a while, but in that scen I remember thinking she didnt recognize them as REAL vampires ya know? They where like pop culture vampires, not rule the world kind lol They did an excellent job of capturing the sensual-ness that always seems to accompany vampires..

How was the new spider man?

13. Lol I would be the first to volunteer for that :D if super powers were real.

You should check out those Underworld movies tho they are vampires and lycans lol pretty cool one of them takes place way back in like the 1400s or something but the others are in our time and they use guns & stuff too.

yep it sucks Aaliyah died soon after because her career was starting to take off. that scene is one of my favorite parts of the movie.

Spider-Man was good a lot of action and cool bad guys. some funny scenes as well. Plus Iron Man helps him out a bit. They have cool mid credits scene as well so if you watch be sure to wait for it.

14. @SonOfMarley I finally seen that first Transporter one last night lol it was a good movie lol makes me want to watch the other 2 now.

Speaking of Aaliyah have you ever seen the movie Romeo Must Die its an action movie that has her in it and also Jet Li lol one of my favorites.

15. Hey Tonika! Hows it been going? Transporter 1 is a awesome movie, its probably my favorite of the series. I always like how he was cool and kept his composure, plus Ive always liked a nice suite, lol. But I think I have seen Romero must Die.. Is that the one where he is a fighter and a guy like has him on a leash??

For sure about Aaliyah tho, it looked like she was going to have a promising future, it seems like the some of the most talented people die young like that.. Like the 27 or w/e where all those famous people died at the age of 27 like Kurt Cobain.. Speaking of which you see Chester from Linkin Park committed suicide? Fucking crazy man..

But I have seen all the Underworlds, all great movies! I didnt like Micheal tho, thought he was kind of a bitch, lol. I just watched the latest one about a month ago, it was good as well!

Im trying to think of movies Ive watched since I last been on.. Ive seen Baby Driver, it was good. Seen Dont Knock Twice, it was alright.. Also watched Rings, it was ok but was basically the same plot line as the first Ring. Watched a netflix movie called The Thinning, it was pretty good for not having big name actors ya know? Oh, and I watched After Math with Arnold Swartsinheimerblehbleh however you spell it lol It was better than I thought it was going to be, its not a action movie either, kind of a sad story!

16. Its going well just been getting high with my man and spending time with my kids.

Nah tho the one where hes on a leash is called Unleashed lol. Romeo must die is with the 2 rival crime families and jet li is in one and Aaliyah is in the other and they team up sort of trying to stop the war.

Lol I loved the guy that played Viktor in the Underworld movies he is a great actor and his character is totally ruthless..

What was The Thinning about? I been wanting to see Baby Driver as well lbvs.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hmm Im not sure I have seen Romeo Must Die then... but then again when he was a big actor I used to watch all his stuff so maybe I just cant remember lol.

But yea Viktor was a bad ass! My favorite Viktor scene is when he, and his special guard drop out of the castle tower during the lycan invasion. He just drops in and is like "this is my shit bitches!" and starts wooping every ones ass lol

The Thinning is about our world in the near future where there is over population so the U.N. decides that every country has to cut its population by a certain amount every year. The movie takes place around Texas that has decided to do its part by having a standardized academic test, those that do well live, and those that do not pass end up being put to death.. But there is a twist at the end so I dont want to ruin it for you if you watch it..

• Like Like x 1

18. Lol true that Viktor was cold. Markus was cool too since he was the first ever vampire and could fly lbvs.

I will have to check that one out sometime never heard of it. thnx for the info.

We just watched one called Enemy Of The State last night it stars Will Smith. was pretty good. Have you ever seen that one?

19. Yea Markus was pretty beast too. Nah, I havent ever seen enemy of the state before, whats it about??

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. #240 Dizzy, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017

This guy witnesses some goverment agents committing a murder against a politician and he films it but they find out he has the tape and they chase him. He slips it into Will Smiths bag and they start coming after him. Lol it was good imo. You should check it out you might like it. I have been wanting to see the newest Resident Evil movie tho. Have you seen that?