Best action movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tonika, Apr 21, 2017.

1. My husband is a big fan of these so we watch one almost every night when the kids go to bed. what do you guys think are the best ones? I would like to see if there are any ones we havnt seen yet.

2. Batman, Ironman, avengers, thor, kick-ass, super, 300, running scared, blade, assault on wall street, the last samurai, gladiator. Too many to list, can you be more specific?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 MrThoughtCrime, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Heat is a fucking gangster flick from the 90's...with Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro...

It's not mob but definitely underworld stuff....I think it's one of the most epic movies...very action packed too...there are some gun/shooting scenes that I can never get enough of. You can tell GTA video games ripped bank heist ideas from this movie....and it was a choice in good taste by GTA..

Easily in my top 5 favorite movies along with Fight Club & Young Guns :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Undisputed series is epic. Yuri Boyka is the MOST COMPLETE FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!

• Like Like x 1

5. Thnx man we will have to check that out sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  6. True Romance - Quentin Tarintino

Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story or any Bruce Lee Movie

Drunken Master 2 - Jackie Chan

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are so many different types of action so I'm not sure what you guys may be more attracted to, however these are a few movies that are very very hard to hate on.

The Raid/ The Raid 2
    Lock stock and two smoking
    Snatch
    Kill bill
    Pulp fiction

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. I am a fan of Tarantino but never seen True Romance. what is it about?

9. No Doubt
    The Italian job is among the best..2003 version, but the Michael Caine version is also great!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not into movies too much, but I have seen Pacific rim many times and it's always good.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hookers, mafia, guns, drugs, typical Tarantino stuff ;)

• Like Like x 1

12. Nice thnx!

13. I think Jet li has some good ones out as well!

14. Jason Statham has some real good flicks. ..The expendables is good.

• Agree Agree x 2

15. Lol have you ever seen Crank?

• Like Like x 1

16. Once , like when it first came out

He was good in Snatch as well as Transporter.

• Like Like x 1

17. Lol Crank was first Jason Statham movie I ever seen. Transporter ones were cool too tho. Never seen Snatch .

18. That movie about mars with arnold swarzenegger. Lots of action in that one.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I was gonna nominate that as one of the best action movies too. I love it when he runs into the emergency hospital and shocks himself with the fibulators lol.

• Like Like x 1

20. Lol I like the part where Jason Statham points his finger like a gun at the cartel guy and a bullet hits him in the head then Ricky Verona think he actually did it haha.

• Like Like x 1