Best Absinthe Brand??

Discussion in 'General' started by SwissChris, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Allright so its legal now in Switzerland to buy and sell Absinthe...so what brands do you know of are the best? In spain its been legal all the way for ever now so I guess the best products are from spain? I need brands :D

2. aah If I can find the Maxim mag that compared about 5 brands ill let you know..funny, I kept the issue aroudn for that specific information and I now I have no idea where I put it :D

3. wow, i never knew there was brands, i know people that make it, thats crazy shit...

4. yea, u can sell absinthe as long as there isnt any wormwood in it (the hallucinogenic shit), and even if there is its still legal to posess as long as ur not selling it, at least thats wat the law is in the states.

5. the only thing i know about absinthe is that during the second world war it was illegal in britain, but in the checzh republic they gave it out for free.

just thought i'd tell you that.

6. what is this stuff u speak of? i have never heard of it....

7. Absinth is legal in Germany, Switzerland and CZE so they can put wurmwood in there and louds of thujon or whtatever thats called....the bottle "The Spirit of Absinthe" even has wurmwood on the bottle of the bottle to get higher thujon concentration..