Best $7.50 Ive ever spent, DOOM 2 on STEAM BABY!!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #1 Rotties4Ever, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    just like the title says,...
    i just found out steam has doom 2 and it was on sale lol

aww man that game brings back so many memories, its the earliest pc game I remember playing, and I was so fucking terrified on it, I remember thanking god for cheats, and they work on steam as well.

just light a bowl and DOOM BABY DOOM!:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. wow it appears no one has played and or liked doom 2....sad

3. doom is one badass game loved it and always will.

4. understatement.

5. I love Doom. I prefer playing with zDaemon though. Bud + Dubstep + Doom = win.

6. Doom 2 is alright, but the original is so much better.. I got it on the live marketplace.. brings back memories

replaying doom 3 atm as well haha

7. you consider flux dubstep?

8. Every doom is great. The newer the more intimidating I'd say tho.

9. Haven't played any of the new ones except the Doom 3 demo, I could see how it has the potential to be pretty scary if you turned off all the lights in the house and shit. :)

Even the old ones used to give me the creeps when I was younger though, the echoing demon growls going down the hallways sounded so fucking real.

10. There's times in doom 3 where you can only see through the darkness by using the flash of shooting your gun.

11. you still didnt answer my question lol
    do you consider flux dubstep
    its a simple yes or no.

12. I didn't know you even had to pay for games that old anymore. :confused:

Note though that I'm one of those damn pirates people hate so much. :laughing:

13. I like steam, I can access my shit from any account, $7.50 for doom 2 wont break me,
    considering I paid $20 for it to play on my 360 that was way before I found it on steam doh

Grasscity Deals Near You