Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best 50 grinder..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vsengaged, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sup guys,

I was thinking about getting a new grinder. I have a $50 American Express giftcard that someone gave me for Christmas and I don't have anything else that I really want right now.

I'm debating whether or not I should get a 2 piece Space Case.. it's only like $22 for a 2.5 inch but obviously it doesn't have a kief catcher or anything. Definitely a decent price for a Space Case, considering the 4 piece are all like $65-80..

Anyone have any recommendations for grinders equal to or less than $50?

Thanks in advance y'all

2. I bought a 10$ one on amazon months ago and the thing still works like a charm, it's a 4 piece as well, but yeah it works really well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I looked at some $10 4 piece grinders on Amazon, but people are saying that there's like metal shavings in their weed when they grind it which is the last thing I need haha

4. yeah I guess that is a possibility but mine has never chipped or shaved or anything, I guess mine just came out good, but they probably are cheaply made and more of a chance for them to mess up than quality ones

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I bought a $20 grinder on Amazon and it had good reviews, it works fine just read the reviews when buying from Amazon and don't buy if its cheap and from chinaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Any other opinions?

7. Looking for the same thing as you my friend ! Got 50$ paypal lol

8. I got a really nice 30 dolla 4 piece grinder at my head shop. I think sharpstone is the brand if you wanna check it outSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Look on amazon. Way cheaper than any head shopYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

10. Or for a couple more bucks you could get a Santa Cruz shredder and blow everything out of the waterSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. You should be able to get a decent mendo mulcher with $50. I have the 2.5 space case and would never buy any other grinder after having this one Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="vsengaged" post="19381234" timestamp="1390333732"]Sup guys,I was thinking about getting a new grinder. I have a $50 American Express giftcard that someone gave me for Christmas and I don't have anything else that I really want right now.I'm debating whether or not I should get a 2 piece Space Case.. it's only like $22 for a 2.5 inch but obviously it doesn't have a kief catcher or anything. Definitely a decent price for a Space Case, considering the 4 piece are all like $65-80..Anyone have any recommendations for grinders equal to or less than $50?Thanks in advance y'all[/quote] bought a badass 4 piece grinder off Amazon for 5 bucks. Been using it foreverrr :DSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. hi ive been used a lancer grinder 4 piece grinder for 4+yrs and its been great.

14. i recommend a sharpstone, theyre good quality, relatively cheap, and will last for years

15. Get a Smart Crusher/Chromium Crusher/Whatever Crusher they're calling it these days. I have never found one metal shaving in my weed and it has hardly dulled on me in over a year of daily use.

16. I just got a 3 inch chromium crusher for 20, pretty good quality I've heard sharps tone is better though they're a little more expensive

17. Chromium Crusher. you'll never go back and the damn thing lasts a life time.

18. #19 vsengaged, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    I ended up getting the large 2 piece space case with a scale.. combined total of 35.

I am happy with the purchase!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390598051.372567.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390598068.711301.jpg