BEST $50-$100 bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hyerr, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I'm looking to get my first bong, I would like some input from one of you experienced smokers..

2. personally, i went with this budget setup

[​IMG] + [​IMG]

mostly because I'm cheap and lazy. figured an ashcatcher would help making me have to clean the bong itself less.

all for a grand total of : 42.42$

3. #4 gone4good, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    fyi; that molino mad scientist is draggy piece of junk...stay away from that design, and until ziggy (weed-star)starts acting like a professional (instead of a clown) I would have to discourage you from purchasing anything from weedstar as well.

personally I would go to etsy and get a custom piece made just for me but if thats not an option and you must buy something unoriginal go with HOSS glass(google for online purchases), its good starter glass and the guy running the show is a stand up guy...very professional (he will replace your glass or refund your money if something breaks in shipment, unlike weed-star who will cancel your account and ignore your emails)

seriously if you're not the aqualabs/boro market type than this is your best bet

edit;if you want quality glass for under 100.00 contact glassmans doll because in the mass production scheme of things you get what you pay for, you buy cheap you buy twice...not all glass is the same no matter what the pundits tell you.

4. the only thing I see from hoss that's under 100 is an ashcatcher. bongs go for a minimum of 125-150.

5. I just got a biohazard 12 inch bong and a ash catcher all for 88 bucks!! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. it should be noted that molino is only 5mm at the tube. the beaker is more like 2mm.

in the $50-$100 range, I would recommend checking out HVY and EHLE glass

7. true but thats why I added the edit to my post...I would agree with the guy above me...HVY or ehle arent bad first time bongs if mass production isnt a concern