Best 4x4 LED for 2020 under $1,000?!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Pluto3000, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Lol that’s what I’m looking for brotha!

2. Have you finished a grow with that light? If so what was your yield?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Only done one harvest from under it so far and it was 1099.9g from 6 plants under that 650R plus 2 50w supplemental lights. That was despite two of my eight plants being thrown out due to loss of AC/Water pump late in flower when I was not at home, but I still managed 1.53gpw so was happy. The supplemental ones were cheap blurple "corn cob" type fixtures to fill in the corners that got shadowed by my plants that got too damn tall so I attribute most of the growth to the 650R.

4. This is my current cycle under just the 650R in veg, they are almost 6ft tall. Going to scrog them out as soon as I get some of the bulkhead fittings i'm waiting on as they are way too tall to flower without a scrog but they love that light.

upload_2020-8-2_19-38-33.png

5. What supplemental lights do you use?

6. I have been using these cheap "Corn Cob" lights that hang down inside the canopy that I've had for years but would probably do better to just get a single Cob fixture that has better spectrum and efficiency tbh. I used to use them inside the canopy under my CMH lights but pulled em out of storage to fill in some shadows I was noticing when my plants got too tall (That harvest I didn't scrog them and they damn near touched the light which is only 3" off the ceiling)

• Like Like x 1