best 420 ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChicagoReefer, Apr 22, 2007.

1. So it started off really shitty, i didnt have solid plans because of some out of town buddies, and so i made plans with these kids n my cars in the shop so they say theyll pick me up from the school, but i cant get ahold of them at all for like an hour while im walking around the neighborhood.

But so i call my new neighbor whos a senoir too and he comes with his gf (whos so fuckin hot btw. dont tell him i said that) and i pick up a quad n he invites me n we go smokin for a lil. i decide to go with him to our boys fuckin mansion.

We get there, there are 7 kids. We all roll our own personal joints, 1 gram each. Its fuckin sweet, his mom comes into the garage (where we were) and were all sittin in a circle on chairs rollin our js with our baggies in front of us n shes like sweet (shes an old hippie) and leaves us alone. we smoke those, smoke 4 or so bowls, a couple more js, then smoke fuckin hookah which was sweet as shit. then we finally passed a bon g around. then we were jokin around blazed as fuck n this kid started pucking on himself and were all like "whoa dude wat r u doin..." n he explains that he had been drinkin his pop, then laughed and apparently a booger went in his drink n he didnt notice, then he drank it and it got caught in his braces, and he couldnt get it out. hahahahah..

we had some chicks over n they had smoked, n we passed some blunts b4 eventually passin out watchin hockey or some shit.

hhaha it was sweet, i was like stoned the next morning almost

2. God damn boogers. Nothing better then waking up stoned lol