Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best 4/20 stories

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghosted420, May 17, 2011.

1. #1 ghosted420, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    This thread is for all of you to post your best 4/20 story. whether it was crazy, chill, or greened out, this is the perfect place for you to put it.

Mine was this past 4/20 '11. Had to go to school though which sucked. i normally dont like going to school high, but this day was great because my school has a large population of stoners, so everyone was high and there was no paranoia. i woke up at 7 and did my morning thang. then when i went to get dressed i ripped two bowls of trainwreck in my room out of my bong, and then a half bowl out of my glass pipe. felt ready to begin the day. math class was hard as SHIT though. Funny thing was we were getting our ID pictures taken for the next year and i looked stoned off my ass with a huge grin and squinty eyes in my picture.

so school ends and i take a friend of mine back to my house to rip some more. we blaze 2 more bowls out of the bong, but he had a lacrosse game so i had to drop him off at his house shortly after. came home and ripped a couple hits when it turned 4:20 pm in my room. my mom got home at that exact time though which was kind of funny, but she never comes up to my room so i was golden.

finally, i ripped a waterfall bowl right before i went to bed. perfect way to end a looooooooooooooooongggg day. looking forward to next year. :smoke:

2. i went to class, came home, went to therapy, came home, ate dinner, went to bed. All while sober.

420 2011.

3. when i was back in high school got suspended for full week of 4/20 dont remember what else happened

4. I ate a shit load of kush kookies and was on Saturn the whole day. Went to a club later that night and got faded with some friends from work. All around great day. All is well that ends well!

5. Ha I hate hearing these, it's always the god damn same. "Smoked some OG, then (Enter activity here)."

6. there's nothing special about 4/20...unless you dont smoke everyday, I have a crazy story to tell almost every week :smoking:

7. Speak for yourself boss, I smoke weed all day everyday and had a very special 420!!

(no story, but a video is better)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7p6HJ8YIU]YouTube - 420 Protest + Vinnie Paz/ Ill Bill Show[/ame]

8. I was by myself this 4/20. I did make sure to cache a bowl at 12:00, the first few minutes of 4.20, just to keep up the tradition.

9. I've yet to smoke on 420. For the both years I've smoked I've had physicals that include eye and hearing exams. It's a whatever thing though.

10. I was at my dad's, cut off from my stash and my friends.

Was awesome.

11. Well, inestead of other people on here that just say whaaatt ttttt they are saying, then lmfaoaoaoaoaoaoaoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiaiaiaiait.... WAit. Hold on. HOLY FUCK!
    OK.
    Anyhwas.
    GEt your shit, under controll now or some low low prices will come to your local supermarket!
    Peace.

12. what....

13. I smoked two joints of some organic weed and then went to the dining hall, where I proceeded to eat three chicken burgers and two bowls of Corn Pops.

14. i had 4 different kinds of weed that day, i had some good purp, some med kush, and 2 diff kinds of mids, one witch i had been curing myself for over a month now, ooohhh god was it good haha, i had a personal connection with that nug....motherfucker..fuck
    anyway, i rolled fat joints man, i hit my dry pipes, i packed bong rip after bong rip
    i hit my bubbler a shit ton, maaannn
    i got high as fuck for 4/20
    no celebration as i was bymyself...
    BUT
    i had an excuse to get blasted off my ass.

and dude up there ^^(cryingpeanuts)
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING hahahaha
    im not stoned and im sooo confused rite now, at your post.

15. took a quiz for a class and didnt even remember taking it. i was also pleasantly surprised to find out that i got an A on it. winning!!:smoke::smoke:

16. I won the raffle at two different dispensaries on 4/20/11 and 4/20/10. 4/20 raffles are the shit.

The first one I got a quarter of top shelf dankness, a huge jar (which I broke), a lighter some papers two shirts and a whole mess of other shit I don't remember. Second one I got a pipe. :/

17. Did the same thing except i didn't pass haha. Heck, no one in my class passed. It was just funny for my teacher to be like "You remember that quiz we took last week?" and i was just like.. no. The confusion on her face was great. I remembered after a minute or so and started laughing :smoke:

18. We had the week of 4/20 off, thanks college. I had 2gs of purple maple, 2gs of purple widow, and a gram of green crack that smelled just like mangoes overpowered the purple. Thats about all I remember aside from skillet hits.