Best 2013 Convection Portable Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TetrHydrCann, Dec 25, 2013.

1. #1 TetrHydrCann, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
    Hey guys this is my first ever thread on the forums. I always read topics and such for guidance but I can't seem to find the answer.I'm looking for the best portable convection Vape. It has to be convection, I don't care about the price. I'm currently on probation till February and currently buying things because February isn't that far away and I want to try vaporizing for my first time and probably continue to Vape. Let me know what you think is the best convection portable vaporizer and why.I'm looking for stealth that I can take with me to places. The new vape pen The Grasshopper looks promising but I don't know seeing that I had high hopes for the Atmos and it combusts.I'm also thinking of getting a Volcano for at home use, what do you guys think?Thanks for all the help and Merry Christmas!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Airizer solo is all that needs to be said. It's a little bigger than a pen, but there's nothing out there like it. I have one myself, $200

3. #3 TetrHydrCann, Dec 25, 2013
    [quote name="ParanoiaKills" post="19227143" timestamp="1387972366"]Airizer solo is all that needs to be said. It's a little bigger than a pen, but there's nothing out there like it. I have one myself, $200[/quote] It is a little bigger than what I was looking for but the reviews on it are great. Thanks for the advice I will keep this in mind.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yeah that's my exact thought when I bought it. Are you looking for dry herb vapeing?? The only "pen" that comes close is the atmos raw and the pax. I've used the raw, it's nice, very good for concentrates....but not great for herb. There's a frigging metal screen holding the bud I swear I can taste the metalThe only other true contender is the pax, which I haven't used yet but from what I understand it is better than the raw

5. Yes I'm mainly looking for dry herb and was considering getting a Trippy Stick for wax and concentrates? What do you think? I'd get the pax but it's continuos heating of the herb after you inhale causes it to be more smelly than others and wastes some vapor :/ I really am liking the solo though.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Most dry herb pens pr portable pipes suck, I've bOught many, hated all. You may try the magic box vape, but for concentrate this bad boy is where it's at.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Solo is not completely convection imo. 

8. Dry herb pen vapes are basically a joke. Oil pens are legit, but not dry herb pens...But I'd recommend the Solo. For sure my next purchase.

9. Ok what you think for an oil pen? Trippy stick? For wax and concentrate.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 ckycampmember, Dec 25, 2013
    [quote name="TetrHydrCann" post="19227409" timestamp="1387984295"]Ok what you think for an oil pen? Trippy stick? For wax and concentrate.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Def better pens out than a trippy stick. Anything that is backed by juicy jay I'm avoiding.WaxPayne has a dope guide on making your own oil pen on here. I'd check that out an build a concentrate pen.

11. Check out the FireFly.

12. [quote name="lwien" post="19227656" timestamp="1387989194"]Check out the FireFly.[/quote]It's bigger than the solo :/ I'm leaning toward the MFLB, even though it's not convection it's small and can be used on the go. Also all I gotta do is pull away the battery to stop the heating.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It's longer than the Solo, but not as thick.    Pretty easy to just slide in a pocket, but yeah, there are stealthier vapes out there.

14. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19227523" timestamp="1387986978"]Def better pens out than a trippy stick. Anything that is backed by juicy jay I'm avoiding.WaxPayne has a dope guide on making your own oil pen on here. I'd check that out an build a concentrate pen.[/quote]Thank you for this I think I'm going to invest in what WaxPayne has done with his concentrate vape!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Man.... Trippy sticks is having a 50% sale on everything lol idk what to do now. Are trippystix worth it for concentrates?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum