Best $20 and Under Grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by KeepinItLit, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Views and inputs on a grinder under 20? I don't wanna go shell out on something that doesn't have to much of a big use.. Of course it's gonna be a 2pc but its fine..

2. electric coffee grinder.

3. $18-35 Space Case 2pc Titanium
    [​IMG]
    $15 Sharp Crusher 4pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $18 Sharp Crusher 5 pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $19 Chromium Crusher 4 pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]

4. A kickass grinder is the Storz & Bickel custom grinder. It's got great storage space for your finely ground weed, and as I just wrote, it grinds fuckin' fine.

I use this grinder for all my grinding now, whether it's gonna be vaped in my Volcano or my MFLB, or smoked in my bong, pipe or in a joint.

Only negative I can give for it, is some of your finely ground weed may stick together and form a layer on the bottom of your grinder. It doesn't affect the quality of grind at all, you just need to scrape it out.

5. I picked up one of these for only $18, and it's fantastic! Grinds fast and collects lots of crystal :)

[​IMG]

6. I ordered mine for 25 including shipping from amazon.

7. Yeah, no.

Fcfondler basically ended the thread..

8. Nice Horrible First Post.

Coffee Grinders are a NO NO inless your grinding super shit bud. I knew tons of people were like hand grinders suck (reason they were using shit grinders) Grinded up my weed with hand grinder they never turned back since.

9. where do you get hose prices?

10. why are coffee grinders so bad? i have 3 chamber grinder, and a coffee grinder. I prefer the coffee grinder when I am at home. You should be able to pick up a nice 3 piece grinder at your local head shop for about 15-20$, or i got my coffee grinder at Walmart for 8$