beside smoking..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jdm_420, Dec 3, 2009.

1. what are your guyes hobbys? besdide smoking of course! i personally luv fixing up cars, ive had import, muscle and my next love after marijuana (well just as much becuz ill never quit either) is street bikes and stunting. im sure this threads been made before buy hey people change hobbyes aqnd get into other shit, i personally feel i work on mechanics better high( automotive/motorcycle mechanics) but thats my passion, what are yours? if u had no weed what will make u forget about it for a sec?:smoking:

2. um. does sleeping count?

3. I like to catch stray animals and force them to re-enact Stepen King movies. They usually don't cooperate.

4. Have you ever heard of hobbling?

Anywho, I like basketball a lot. Either that or vidyagames.

5. i thoroughly enjoy goin out on my bmx and shreddin. i also play some instruments, try to get to the gun range at least once or twice a week, and mostly fix, upgrade, and drive fast with cars. that much keeps me sane

6. nah, what is it? its not some sort of fetish is it:smoking:

7. Snowboarding, hiking, ATVing, 4x4ing, hunting/shooting.

8. i love hunting. did you get out yet this season? i was pissed the place iwas supposed to go had electrical problems im saddling up on monday though

9. #9 happy tree, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    I'm a carpenter.

EDIT: No I'm not.

10. I like offroading in my jeep wrangler and working on the Wrangler and the Comanche that I'm restoring atm. Also I'm just getting into welding.

11. basketball
    guitar
    snowboarding
    bodyboarding
    beach volleyball
    hiking/backpacking
    rock climbing
    poker/black jack
    painting

12. Fuck the Japanese Domestic Market! Other than scoobaroos, those are alright by me :cool:

But i work on cars and i mess around on my zx 10r and Z28, too bad it's winter though.

13. Rugby
    Speed Boarding/Longboarding
    Writing
    Reading
    Assasinating insurgents with my kung fu abilities

14. tripping, guitar, hiking, reading, eating, trumpet, and sex.

15. football and games

16. smoking more...

I enjoy working on cars and fucking around the computer