Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Berry White

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by min7b5, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Yeah baby:)

Had this a few years ago in California and loved it. Was super excited to find this 3.5 gram bud in my local shop in Portland this morning. Super dense, smells amazing, the high is just so nice. Starts very heady, and then just chills for hours after. Gonna have to head back in the morning to stock up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful indica man, I'm jealous :D

3. Looks mad dense, enjoy playa.

4. This strain is by far one of the best cannabis strains out there.

5. Used to have a shop that carried Berry all the time. Its one of those strains when grown right, you get your moneys worth for the time the effects take place. nice pick up. a local joke used to be ima marry berry,

6. Looks just like my batch i got from Portland Best Meds delivery. Does yours have a fertilizer/ dryer taste to it when burned? Idk what it is about this...maybe its got some chemical in it but idk.... usually i get super fire from them. This stuff just tastes weird. What collective/dispensary do you go to?

7. This came from Collective Awakenings. I find the taste and smell quite yummy.

8. wow I was in there the other day. my batch. s good lookin ffrosty nugs but they just fall apart. might be getting the QP of Shark Attack and Mendo purps