Berry Ryder, Auto#1, Auto sweet tooth - grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chronicgrowbox, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Lookin' good bro.

2. Hello again. I've been watching some videos, doing some research into strains and so forth. I searched up Cannabis cup winners and just started clicking away. I came across Green House Seeds Co. They won 2nd prize in the Cannabis cup for 2011 with their Hawaiian Snow. If you go to their site, they have a bunch of strains and auto strains plus videos of certain strains. I was watching a video on the Big Bang auto strain. Big Bang Grow Video 2011 HD It's totally worth it to do Hydro for sure!! The Yield is almost triple to that of organic soil. You can definitely learn something from these guys. They are reputable. I recognize them from a show called "Strain Hunters". One of my friends told me about the show and I watched one where they go to India to the Himalaian mountains for the Church strain (I think), but ya you can learn a new way to make hash from the resin of the plant just be rubbing the plant in your hands. Crazy shit right there.
    Just wanted to share.

3. I like the thought of having a crop of girls every 2 months and will honesty probably buy some autos soon or at least get some as freebies from a seedbank . I have always wanted to grow some girl scout cookies but can't seem to find any seeds.lately Ive had my eye some white cheese autos and they look tasty.

4. [quote name='"Chronicgrowbox"'] I came across Green House Seeds Co. They won 2nd prize in the Cannabis cup for 2011 with their Hawaiian Snow. [/quote]

Green house is dope. You can find most of their best strains on the attitude seed banks website.

5. I've been watching their videos, Pot size matters a lot eh? Those things are huge! Next grow, I'm going to get some huge air pots and just grow one super plant. 128 grams is good for me every 2 months.

6. where you getting them air pots at. ive looked online and can't find them anymore. you know any good online hydro shops that ship to canada?

7. I live by a hydroponic store, they have them there. I'm sure any hydroponics store would ship them out. Or even kijiji or something. I made a DIY air pot, I just drilled holes in my pots. Just randomly everywhere. In the ghetto! Lol

8. #68 Chronicgrowbox, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Flushing today. Been watching some green house seed company videos, and these guys flush pretty regularly on their autos, so I decided to follow suit. I figure two or more feedings till harvest so one flush right now will make 2 in total up till now. I did a ph reading on all 3 plants, auto #1 is around 6.0, berry Ryder is 5.5-5.7 (in between 5.5 and 6, same as the sweet tooth. The pots were really light and airy so we know the roots got a lot of oxygen. I gave them a small feeding of botanica original pure blend bloom formula, and now just sitting in the dark drying off a bit. Pictures will follow, day 47 with the Auto#1, Berry Ryder, and The Sweet Tooth.

9. are you still going to flush at the end? or is that not necessary with autos?

how bout some pics?!

10. #70 Chronicgrowbox, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    Ya gonna flush with only water at the end. Bring out the natural flavores. I seriously want to just chop this auto #1 right now she's looking hot!

Since you've asked nicely here are some picky pics.

image-577353137.jpg

image-3141320631.jpg

image-2992739010.jpg

Auto#1
    image-1948310240.jpg

Auto#1- trying to show some purp
    image-3322197217.jpg

Auto#1
    image-169097602.jpg

Sweet tooth top cola
    image-1181841682.jpg

Berry Ryder
    image-2338741172.jpg

Berry Ryder
    image-3359229787.jpg

Auto#1- I'm trying to show the purple ended leaves. I think this ones almost done.
    image-2526072462.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Attached Files:

12. This is what I'm smoking tonight. 5 hr drive up north to Sudbury. Am 640 coast to coast with George norie. Hope they're talking about the paranormal tonight. I'm in the mood.

image-1825312856.jpg

image-2280442225.jpg

Critical mass

13. Some new pics of my auto#1

image-1339540024.jpg

image-3387689954.jpg

14. sup bro , so did you only do the 1 transplant.and what size pot are you are using.

15. Keeping it real bro. Ya I made one transplant throughout the grow. But, If I was to do it again, I'd plant the seedling in its final pot. I'm not sure what size pot it is but I made sure it was a long pot. I'd say roughly 4 liters. Give or take. I just went into the store and grabbed the best possible options for the time and money. I recommend air pots on my next go around or for anyone that wants a healthier plant.

16. #76 Chronicgrowbox, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Day 52 from start of sprout.

image-2249002355.jpg

image-2625264082.jpg

image-28185758.jpg

image-2630858732.jpg

17. Nice man, will you be doing a smoke report for the berry ryder? would love to see what you thought of it, I'm considering the strain for a future grow

18. Ill be following up with final weight, dry weight and smoke report. With tobacco and without ;) yaya, I'm a smoker, midnight toker

19. man, your plants are looking very nice. i love the way plants look when they are finishing. especially urs with those tall main cola's and tied down outer branches. how many days till you chop u figure??

20. Thanks man. They are beautiful man. I just hope they are as good as they look lol. The auto #1 will be chopped next week. The sweet tooth and berry Ryder have at the most 2 weeks left it'll take those two plants somewhere near 70-75 days