Berry bomb, afghan kush, pineapple chunk grow update. Thoughts welcome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cannaBULL1, Mar 16, 2014.

1. I had made a thread previously but didnt realize I didn't post it in the correct category. So here we are starting fresh. Pics attached are the beans and how they came packaged, started out with 5. One was damaged bbc.co upon arrival but I was quickly reimbursed even though it was a freebie. The other just never took root after germ. But my 3 main girls are going well mostly.

Currently running a 3.5x3.5 closet grow. 400w Apollo horticulture light set up. Have mh for veg and hps for flower. Using fox farm ocean forrest soil and nute trio.

Also I've attached a pic of my calendar which shows everything thats happened. The "w" is water. Tp is my transplant date. It says an leaned over because one day my wife had to do some cleaning and didnt realize she cut off the ventilation. It got way hot in their room. Only one I had issues with was the afghan kush. She was like a sideways s. Curved all the way down and then back up. She is standing tall and pretty now. Berry bomb seems to grow way faster than other strains and I cant seem to avoid the twisting leaves. Every time I grow this strain. The pineapple chunk is doing well. Just a stunted growth right now for some reason

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Almost forgot. Here's my calendar. Dont hesitate to ask questions! Individual plant pics coming momentarily

Attached Files:

3. This is the berry bomb. About 10 days old. She is the biggest and already is starting to smell.

4. Guess I should add the pics huh? Berry bomb

Attached Files:

5. This is afghan kush. A little behind the berry bomb. Also about 10 days old. She is doing ok though

Attached Files:

6. And finally my runt. The pineapple chunk. I caused some stress to her during transplant on accident. I dropped her after removing her from the solo. She landed into the new pot and somehow was buried. But she is alive. Just stunted growth. Also 10 days old. She is just now picking back up

Attached Files:

7. This is my 2nd time with this strain. She starts smelling about about 2 weeks. Pretty cool and VERY tolerant. Indestructible! Im subbed as well

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1290240-Berry-bomb,-afghan-kush,-pineapple-chunk-grow-update.-Thoughts-welcome

8. is that berry bomb in your user picture?

9. damn idk how to get it that cold in my tent..i have a pineapple chunk seed too..have u grown that before

10. Attached Files:

11. Attached Files:

12. Attached Files:

13. Attached Files:

14. I have new plans for ventilation so I do t have to cut any holes. I have two big pieces of cardboard ill cover the doorway with. Air tight. They I can cover with mylar and cut a hole for the vent and carbon filter. Itll make more sense once its up and going. Its already starting to smell from the berry bomb so ill be settings it up this weekend

Attached Files: