Bernie Sanders Won the last debate by a landslide 87% vs. 10% for Hillary

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by claygooding, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Last night during the debate Hillary Clinton said we should reform the drug war and treat drug addiction as a health issue and invest more money in "drug courts" so fewer people would go to prison and I have a fucking problem with that.Drug courts are a safety valve that keeps people with money from going to prison, You must have a hired attorney and be able to afford court costs and rehab fees to be sent to drug court,,,so drug courts do not lower the numbers of minorities and poor that will continue to fill our prisons.

Second and not least,,if drug addiction is a health issue why are cops and courts even involved?? If diabetes is caused by too many cheeseburgers then when can we expect the cops to start arresting obese people because they are endangering themselves with theyre food addiction???
    Get Christie first,,that Outlaw Jersey Whale needs too disappear in a fat camp.

Hillary Clinton doesn't intend on stopping the flow of inmates going into one of her biggest campaign donors when one of their executives is an adviser for her campaign,

Register and vote,,or don't bitch,

. Bernie1.jpg

2. High five to that bro!!!!! Couldn't agree more!

3. Completely agree... she pissed me off, "Obama this " and Obama that. Her whole reason for no universal health care was bS. She want to build on Obama care BS. If she wanted to build on Obama care. And the eventual destination in universal health care, JUST DO IT. she won't because she is just like the rest.... Go Bernie. But the Media won't even admit Bernie won.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I see drug court dockets on a daily basis in multiple Counties that do not involve retained counsel. Many on there were appointed counsel. They are a diversionary program that works for those who are actively seeking to avoid the conviction and/or incarceration just as probation does (whether straight or a deferred disposition) on any other offense.

That being said, the country cannot afford another four (or possibly) eight years of Obama-esque bullshittery...the only ones that want it continued are those in the hand-out/entitlement mindset. People who have actually made something with their lives and want to be able to keep their money (and their handguns) want someone else...

5. ::crossing fingers and praying for a Sanders nomination::

6. God, I love that little old man. he's a precious lil beeb.

7. #7 Carne Seca, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
    oops wrong thread.