United States presidential election 2020 Bernie Sanders 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Bernie used to be kinda cool. Currently hes a self defeated race baiting demorat apologist... like every other democrat in this race. Trump easy 2020

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think ppl want it to be Biden and trump Biden’s a shit talker just like him and ppl love a show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah you may be right. Kamala Harris is a possibility too, and possibly Elizabeth Warren besides that. No matter what the dems are all going to be desperate defending their far left stances

4. If the left is desperate defending a higher minimum wage, the oppressors are fxed, imho. Obviously not that simple but, basically my opinion.

5. #645 svedka, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    This is a classic clip from 2003 at a committee hearing with Bernie ripping Alan Greenspan a new one.... The look on Bernie's assistant over his shoulder and Greenspan's face is priceless... Not to mention Bernie's spot on verbal chainsaw dissecting skills...
    i think it is less than 2 minutes but he says a mouthful...

At the beginning of the video David Doel mentions Bernie's Anti Endorsement page which is a list of quotes and photos of multi billionaires saying things like they are fine with any democrat EXCEP Bernie... The joke is on them as their attacks are actually endorsements in Favor of Sanders in the eyes of anyone other than oligarchs... unless they are brainwashed... here they are...
    Anti-Endorsements

6. I hope every Bernie supporter absorbs this information. Nature is not fair. I can't play pro basketball, and people with an IQ of 80 are unlikely to produce much income. It has nothing to do with oppression. Also, antifa are terrorists, whatever cover CNN gives them.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Exactly but the flaw in their thinking (or lack thereof) is that we should arbitrarily fight nature and use violence to force equality. Sorry, but we are not all equal. Everyone should be given equal individual natural rights but not at the forced expense of others. It's a shame that some will inevitably suffer but that's just life.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Not really a supporter of Bernie although I do like him for his enthusiastic attitude. Still it would be nice to have a president who can speak coherently and actually have some brainpower to complete a sentence.
    Better yet someone who understands politics and policies and has extensive experience in the government.

9. #650 svedka, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Bernie has mentioned HOW he would get his proposals voted in by congress & senate... He says he will be flying around the various states speaking to the people in say Kentucky educating them on how they have been screwed glued and tattooed... All while pointing fingers at the snakes these folks elected such as Mitch (Turtle) McSh*tass and the rest of the repugnants not to leave out the neolib centrist middle ground enablers of the repugnants...

It's all planned out... after all he has been saying the same things for 40 yrs just waiting for the consciousness of the country to have a rude awakening like in 2016... Once he had educated the individual state voters (where needed) they vote out the Mitch Turtles or threaten to... Everyone votes for Bernie's proposals, no bullying or name calling, mean insecure tweets, etc...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mitch McConnell is a badass turtle.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Hahaha, and then he woke up.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Well you went 4 for 4 for the Bern there imo. I really believe the minimum wage should be higher. Maybe, just maybe, if the minimum wage was higher I'd be able to get off my social security... of course then I have to find a job with healthcare for my medicine... another reason I support Bernie. Maybe some people from the right could educate me in Bernie's negative connotation, I know he wants AR-15's, and abortion, but that's about it. Could go spam Facebook for a a picture but meh.

13. Bernie, like a boss.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ruh-ro. Here come Bernie.

15. Maybe bernie should run for vice president

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. #658 NorseMythology, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    If you believe minimum wage increases will do anything positive, might I encourage you to watch this documentary? It is long, consume it as you can, but I assure you your understanding of money will become deep enough that you will see the flaw in minimum wage conceptually and in practice.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or talk about it as you go through it, feel free to PM me if you'd like.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Honestly you're right it won't for me atleast. I need stable healthcare. People don't usually just get high paying jobs, and there is a ladder to more opportunity in the work field sometimes, but it takes time, what do you do in the mean time? So if all I'm getting is a bigger paycheck, it won't help my situation... but it would definitely help people who don't have the means of working for better money.