United States presidential election 2020 Bernie Sanders 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Trump is scared of "crazy Bernie". Bernie's Monday night town hall on fox news got more viewers than any town hall so far.

2. ...and then Trump remembers what an impotent dweeb he was when faced with Hillary.

3. Still waiting for this delusional 3 home owning clown to throw out actual facts and stats

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  4. Exactly right.

5. Well, you could do what I've been doing since I saw this radicalization begin in 2014 and criticize those elements. Not going to make you popular with the radical leftists at all, and it's going to get a shit ton of labels of abuse hurled at you, and remove the warm comfort blanket of belonging to the tribe - but if you don't stand up to the dumbshits in your own party, they are going to take over. As, arguably, they have, to a much stronger degree than they did not long ago.

This is why I call you out for the knee-jerk defenses of the left, and why I look to critique it. Let the right make their mistakes; it's only to our benefit if they do. The sane liberals have to assert some control, rather than shrink away from the challenge of saving the party from radicalization.

6. Death to tribalism.

Vigilo Confido

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yep. It makes you shed IQ points, dulls your objectivity and does damage to your morality. Fuckin' hate it.

8. I feel that way with both left and right. I hate the fact people can't be objective with their party.

Vigilo Confido

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1

10. Ano cap .... the answer to every question :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Yeah no.

Utopia does not exist. The Left won't find and you anarchists certainly won't.

Also tribalism by the way.

Vigilo Confido

12. SOrry can not back anyone who has been in office this long and has ideals that go so harshly against the constitution - as for health care and cannabis - the cannabis will be descheduled by Trump in 2020 if the dems dont block it - and health care is not a government issue - it is an individual issue - the only thing the government should regulate is the amount a doctor or Pharmacy should be able to charge.... I will be voting for Trump again - he is doing what he said he would as much as possible

13. What has Bernie done that went against the constitution?

If a government doesn't work in the interests of it's citizens, what is it good for? It either exists to serve the population or it won't.

Why should the government tell a private doctor or pharmacy how much they can charge? Your logic is starting to get foggy. Probably similar to your voting decision in 2016.

Besides tax breaks for his billionaire buddies, what has Trump accomplished?

14. An cap isnt utopianist it is derived from a moral philosophy.

Other supposed utopias are bullshit because they try to sell a utopia without a substantial moral philosophy.

Edit. Which i might add was part of the failure of the previous attempt at liberty, they had a good philosophy and tried smuggling in this retarded idea of social contract which is antithetical and was bound to failure. An cap is basically an attempt at getting back to what worked and leaving off the dumb shit like slavery and social contract etc.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Again sounds nice on paper but it like everything will be corrupted and fail.

It's not happening, so let's put on our adult pants and attempt to fix what we already have and what already works.

Vigilo Confido

16. Adult pants? This system is for the infantile and socio/psychopaths. If you want to put on adult pants you become an anarchist, but you and most people just cannot imagine individual responsibility, need mommy and daddy government to babysit and spoon feed you solutions.

Your inability to entertain anything outside of your paradigm means the government education and brianwashing has done its job.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I deal in the realm of reality. When you have entered orbit let me know.

Vigilo Confido