United States presidential election 2020 Bernie Sanders 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jan 26, 2019.

1. I did.

edit: I had to add some stuff to clarify my point.

2. Our ruling
    McEnany said Trump "raised more in small dollar donations" than his Democratic competitors. Trump, in conjunction with his joint fundraising committees, did raise more money from people who donated less than $200. Because McEnany did not mention what constitutes a small donation and that the institute also was looking at contributions to joint fundraising committees, we rate this statement Mostly True.

Only if you add joint fundraising committees. Plus, Trump had a longer campaign than Bernie.

A few more details: Obama ran unopposed in the 2012 Democratic primary election. Sanders was not the Democratic party nominee in 2016 and did not run in the general election. The report only looked at Sanders’ fundraising through June 30, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dont forget Trump will be like Obama in 2012 and run unopposed. He will shatter all records watch. I suspect Bernie will do well but come in under hillary mark of 1.5b
    Trump has done well for the big money people and they and the millions of deplorables will shower him with money like a hooker in a.... well you get what im saying.
    Bernie wants to take 70% of everything you make over 10 million plus all the new regulations that will be just as devastating on earning.
    Trump has brought record profits for business and record low unemployment especially among minorities and women. Government income (taxes) is at a all time high and bernie is foaming at the mouth at the thought of spending trillions on his senile campaign.

• Like Like x 2
  4. #246 Green Wizard, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Ain't no way Trump can beat this....

[​IMG]

Plus the Green New Deal which will transform our energy infrastructure and create millions of good paying jobs and save our planet so our grandchildren can live in a safe, healthy world.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 870BFD79-372A-454D-AC9F-CB11C08B0D91.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. If you ever wondered what a neo liberal is...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wanted to post this in the political meme section. Seriously...? It takes a serious level of idiot to get the meme section shut down. No disrespect intended, just thought this was kinda funny.

52489229_2051758138450217_6022141729266728960_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Under review.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Remember Howard Schultz? Bernie, I was thinking the same thing.

10. Never trust a man who combs his hair with a balloon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I know what you mean.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. @Green Wizard
    I’m fucking pumped for a redo. Also looking forward to a primary that will further heighten the contradictions in the party between the progressive/leftist wing and the neoliberal/moderate wing. That being said a primary where elizabeth Warren can be considered to be a more moderate option is a primary Im pretty happy with

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. ALERT! ALERT!! Don't go Bernie...

Major shake up in Bernies campaign after one week... I hope it is fake news..but if it's true you are welcomed over here on the Trump Train..Go Bernie..

14. Fake news.