Benzedrex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SKS, Oct 16, 2009.

1. #1 SKS, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    okay blades i've done my research and gathered some info on these mother fuckers haha in addition to [procuring] 2 of them.

just wanted to see if anyone on g.c. has experience with b-drex? horror stories? haha!

2. I like it, but it's really worth it to get about 10 and extract the good stuff out. It cuts down the amount you need to take and doesn't have that nasty menthol & lavender taste (nor the cotton rod).

Just don't shoot that shit up, EVER, and you will be all right. For those asking why, look up "vasoconstrictor" and imagine your veins on fire and then losing an arm to gangrene and necrosis after.

Just keep your dosage reasonable and have something on hand for the comedown.

3. ya i was planning an extraction at a later date. this time just the lemon juice "extraction".

also dramacyde, what amphetamine would you say its effects resemble most? everyone seems to compare it to something different.

4. Best I could compare it to is a smoother feeling adderal. It's got that easy and long lasting stimulation but usually gives me a higher BP rise that adderal or dex-amph.

I believe that it's referred to as being "1/5th the strength of amphetamine" but you may want to double check that.

I've never heard of a lemon juice extraction though, I've only done it with HCl so I could get the hydrochloric salt. Citric acid runs a good risk of being contaminated with bacteria and fungi so it's not something I'd want to do any way other than orally.

5. ya im just planning on soaking the things in concentrated lemon juice and agitating them a bit then straining it out, mixing it with a little sprite or something and downing it.

6. drama pm me. not with info i've already extracted i dont care about that.

7. ive tryed lots of forms pep pills
    such adderall, dexedrine, desoxyn, PPA, and even Fenproporex
    you could call me a speed freak

propylhexedrine (also known as hexahydromethamphetamine). propylhexedrine increases levels of norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine just like amphetamine, and the molecular structure of propylhexedrine is almost identical to methamphetamine

face it the company Smith, Kline and French just replace benzidrine with another form OTC speed because they know the FDA are dumb enough not to think twice. they knew the FDA or the anti doping agency would not actually find out what benzedrine was replaced with instead they sit on there asses making money off the money that was suppose to go towards the bs "WAR ON DRUGS"

benzedrex is the benies of our generation