bent stem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Play4801, Oct 1, 2007.

1. I have a problem with my little sprout, the stem is bent, it looks like it was kept under the soil to long and it grew along the top of the soil, so when I went to go look for it the stem grew with a 90 degree turn on it. what should I do.

2. leave it, less LSTing!

3. so it will just grow along the top of the soil without any LST, and its not going to affect the plant at all light wise, i have four CFLs with just one plant, and I have another three more that I think i might add.

4. I have another problem to, I had foil lined in my box, and I took it out because it was getting hot in the box, and right when I took it out the temp went down in a matter of seconds, and it was alot brighter in the box with the foil, so wat should i use to reflect light, without it getting hot.

5. paint it white

6. flat white to be a little more specific.

7. or stick some wrapping paper inside out so white side is facing plants on the inside of it

8. id suggest against this... paper is extremely flammable... just paint it white

9. mylar is wonderful. Hard to find a lot of times though.

also your plant should straighten out over time and reach towards the light.

10. yeah I went to check it this morning the stem is straight, I have one fan in the box and the box isnt that big, the box is like 2 1/4 feet high, 14 inches wide and 11 inches deep. it was an old speakerbox, I think i should add another fan to suck the hot air out, it is getting kinda warm with the three cfls i got now. any tips to cool it down further.