Benefits

Discussion in 'General' started by Jdevil33, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Can you guys list benefits of smoking weed as i'm trying to fully convince my mom to smoke it she knows it helps but i want to explain more benefits

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why do you want her to?

3. For medicine

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Medicine for what?

5. I don't feel comfortable saying but arthritis thick arteries vision loss

6. It will also help her sleep if she smokes the right strain (Indica). I was in pain for over 10 yrs and never got more than a few hrs sleep per night..aside from having a hard time just falling out..Now I smoke a heavy Indica or something like GG#4, and I have trouble just making it to the bed..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol i just want to help ya know? The strain i have is. 80 sativa and 20 percent indica she prefers to be active but be relaxed

8. Crap..Most Sativas get me jumpy as hell..If I do smoke anything too Sativa...I can't sleep ..LMAO
    We are all so different..Back in the day..we were happy just finding weed! If it was not brown Mexican dirt weed, we were in heaven..One of the best was the old Jamaican "hahahah pot"..Wish I could find out what strain that was..Would love to grow it..:)

9. There are just so many strains lol good luck finding it

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You mean I would have to sample over 5000 known strains??
    LMAO 2.gif

11. Hahaha you would definitely forget why you started sampling them all lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. lmao.gif

13. It's generally not advised to encourage people to do drugs. It goes against the holy book of Erowid.

14. I thought we were talking about Cannabis, ???

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lol

16. Cannabis, the plant that man can't call a drug because man didn't design it in a lab, can assist with:
    Sleep issues
    Eating issues
    Anger issues
    Depression issues
    Motivational issues
    Creativity issues
    Moral issues
    Socialization issues
    Central nervous system issues
    Chronic pain issues
    Anxiety issues
    Cancer
    And a host of many other issues individuals today may face but these were just off the top of my head.
    I recommend the holy plant cannabis to anyone attempting to get off drugs of any kind. Obesity is a killer and any product in a bag from a drive-thru is 100x more a drug than cannabis ever will be.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ever seen anyone addicted to Cannabis? Neither have I. ;)

18. You smart you very smart

• Like Like x 1
  19. True but people always say "it's a gateway drug" when they have no other excuse and then everybody goes wild