Benefits of the exercise

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Blair21, May 28, 2011.

1. Physical activity prevent you from diseases, help in weight losand weight managment and better sleep. Exercise make you happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out. Regular physical activity can even help prevent depression and high blood pressure. Exercise help in burn calories. The more intense the workout, the more calories you burn, and make easier to keep your weight under control.

2. Hey its cool that you posting all these little health facts and stuff, but i don't think you need to make a new thread for everyone of them.

Just delete the other treads and put em all together as one.

3. Obvious advertiser.....

4. Do exercise,get healthy body...

5. You should make a single thread for all these tips, and it will be useful for the forum users to read it.

6. #6 Nervousness, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    O__o Intense workouts doesn't mean more caloroes burned. You gotta raise your heartbeat to increase bloodflow and metabolism.

7. So how do you raise your heartbeat and increase bloodflow without intense work outs?

You out of shape?

Walking up the stairs gets you winded?

8. #8 Nervousness, Jun 7, 2011
    Haha, it's funny cuz your retarded, and hopefully poor. And to answer your question, Cardio.

9. You mean like walking? Jogging?

Once again are you in bad shape?

10. #10 Nervousness, Jun 7, 2011
    Dude holy shit I'm offended by your stupidity. And no I am not overweight, in fact I'm in the featherweight division in my mma gym.

11. Protects You From Cardiovascular Disease
    Aids Weight Loss
    Strengthens Muscles And Bones
    Reduces Stress
    Effective Treatment For Depression And Anxiety
    Lowers High Blood Pressure
    Improves Digestion
    Boosts Brain Function And Memory
    Increases Flexibility
    Increase Your Energy Levels