Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Benefits of not smoking Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Oct 12, 2009.

1. well when i dont blaze its usually hard to eat and i dont have an appetite and i get angry easier and annoyed with lots of little things. pretty much the only good thing about not smoking is the next time you do smoke you get higher haha.

2. More cash money, not having to worry about cops/parents, and ive only taken one t-break in the past 3 years but I noticed by memory was alot more lucid. And not having to worry about being judged by the few people that I live around that don't smoke.

3. My t-break symptoms are trouble sleeping and an increased sense of smelling. I notice no psychological change; I'm high when I'm high and sober when I'm sober.

4. Does a bear shit in the woods?:smoking:

5. Mostly this. Also risking getting in trouble with the law is gone and you will pass your employers drug tests.

6. I would say more money, but that would be a lie; because the only thing I spend money on is weed anyway.

7. nothing not even money..GROWING FTMFW!:)

8. Money money, better lungs, less paranoid.

9. more money, and you get a lot more higher when you do smoke again :D hmmm..i think that's it.

10. Save your lungs for the future.
    Maybe eventually get your memory back?
    Save a lot of money.
    Have more energy to do things, instead of just sitting around. Some stoners get active, but I would say most of us do not.
    Oh and my big one, you aren't risking jail time any more.

Hmm....damn, maybe I should slow down.