Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Benefits of Having a BF/GF Who Gets High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sst, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I just wanted to say, it's awesome that my boyfriend gets high, and gets high with me. He gave me a free ounce of this stuff that smells like fruit and has crystals, for my birthday. I know, pics pics pics. But I don't have a decent camera.

Does anyone else reap the rewards of having someone who loves them who also gets high? He is truly my soulmate. To explain how I feel about him would take too long.

2. I had a boyfriend who I frequently smoked up with a lot and I have to admit, it was really enjoyable. Though, most of the time I was the one supplying the pot "because (I) had the money" but I didn't really have a big problem with that.

What sucks is that, we broke up last year and I never got my pipe back...:mad:

3. I love smoking with my girlfriend. She was all against it at first but i delivered the FACTS! now shes buyin dub sacks off me and we toke together! :D

The best part is when we r at my apartment and things get a little frisky!

SCORE!!!:metal: haha jk

4. Agreed 100%

5. the first time i ever got dome while high was the best experience of my life.

6. I used to love smoking with my old girlfriend, while we were still going out.

7. The best part of being high is the feeling of someone next to you, it's like what being high is all about.

8. me and my girlfriend live together, she rolls ,my blunts when im to lazy and she sets up the bongs, cleans them and puts them away. i buy all the weed and we smoke it together but she does help me buy our pieces and when she can she chips in on bud.

9. man yeah is fucking great to be able to toke with my girlfriend
    cant pass a bong to most girls were i live anyway so its great to have found one lol,

:D:D:D

10. its the best...hands down.

11. where in WI are you?

12. Near Madison.

13. i'm in whitewater

14. I used to have the BEST hookup in Whitewater. I used to get ounces of the best stuff a couple years ago.

15. i reap the rewards of having a girlfriend that smokes everyday...pretty awesome feeling.

16. Man u r so right. Like uve had the experience of smoking with buddies, but when you get high and lay very close to a loved one. It is like the most unbelievably euphoric feeling in the world. Ur whole body and mind just seems at peace.

Sry but im really stoned and those were the only words i could find.

17. it truely is the best that is why I married here lol.

18. Yeah, I guess this is as good a time as any to make my first post.

My GF was hardcore against smoking until I told her to try it just once :hello:

ever since then, we smoke all the time together AND, the sex is the best when youre high :smoking:.

plus its awesome to have a toking buddy as is :D

19. Maaaan I was dating this chick for a year who didnt blaze and i was blazing like...4 times a week maybe. She wouldnt even chill with me when i was getting high :( So having to choose between smoking and hanging with my girl became a big part of my life.

Imagining having a gf who will get stoned with me is now one of the most appealing things i can imagine hahaha. Thatd be soooo chill! :D

20. #20 MadBuds, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I know exactly how you feel.

But, a few months back I met a girl at a Moe concert and we burned one(well, it passed between 5-6 people). Very few can understand the true happiness this brings. Although I'm currently working at a dead end job, I could care less because I found a GF who thinks it's an awesome idea to smoke up when life's problems get you down. However, it's going to suck when we break up.