Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Benefits Of Buying Mids After A T Break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Lennon, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Hello guys,

I was a daily toker some months ago, when I had a good work which used to let me buy some good quantities and quialities.

Since Im unemployed atm , I have stopped buy for quite a while. Im smoking like maximum twice per week and thanks to my friends to invite me to smoke.

Yesterday, a friend gave me a couple of buds of nice mids he got for a good price. The dealer sells dank stuff most of the time but he has mids every once in a while. I have bought him mids before and they were pretty good.

So I blazed the buds in my bong and holy shit i got so stoned with just one hit. Im pretty sure its because im not smoking that often now.

Im getting some money by the end of the month so I was thinking about getting a nice quantity of mids and maybe just some dank stuff and keep the low dose per week regime.

Do you guys thinks it would be a good idea?

2. Or you could grow yourself and smoke dank everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Up to you, it all comes down to preference, mids are likely the way to go money wise.  I smoke what I consider high quality bud and I can make a gram last 2-3 days easy.  I cant even get mids so I cant really compare the two. 

4. dude that would be awesome , but its not possible for me

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You're still gonna get high smoking mids, dank, or shitty brick weed.  It's the quality of the high is where these buds differ.  I personally don't mind mids and before I had a job where I could buy the dankest, I got high and by just fine smoking mids.  You're still gonna get high and it'll still be good.  I say buy mids til you can afford to buy dank again.  

6. i find i have to smoke more for the same effect, i usually only have mids as it is illegal here unfortunately, but when I have some dank buds I only need to have about 3/4 the amount for the same or more of a high :)