Benefits of a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420vaper, Aug 13, 2013.

1. The other day I was crunching some numbers and I discovered something quite interesting.

As you may have guessed from my username I have a vaporiser (an arizer solo) and I love it. I get stoned on my solo usually once a week. If I buy a 10 (£10 worth of weed) it will last me about 6 weeks (As you use so little in each bowl, can make avb pills after, can use stems and extract the oil build up on the whip) so on average I spend £87 on weed a year. Over the 3 year warranty of the arizer solo this is a total of £261. Then add on the price of the solo (£150) and we have a total of £411 for 3 years of getting high.

If I was to smoke it however the numbers are very different. My friends who smoke (and have a similar tolerance as me) go through a 10 in 1 night so therefore costing them £10 a night (let's assume they smoke as often as I vape), £520 a year and £1560 over 3 years.

In total then by buying an arizer solo I will be saving myself over £1000 (£1149 to be exact (that's over £1 a day)).

Then there is the cherry on the cake. Not only are you saving so much money but the high is more enjoyable and not sleepy, it is more practical, it is stealthier, it is healthier, you are not using tabacco, you are not inhaling carcinogens and we didn't even factor in the costs of all the lighters/rizla/tobacco.

For all those people who are still smoking when there is a much better option available hopefully this will help you decide to buy a vape. They do cost a lot but in the long run you save so much more. I would suggest getting a vape as soon as you have enough money cause you start saving the second you get it. The benefits are endless and I honestly struggle to see the downside of having a vape.

• Like Like x 1
  2. All of us here in the vape world understand this, you should tell others and convert them ;)

3. i am coming into the light , i want one but so many ,i want the best 

4. I would suggest the solo. I don't know too much about other vapes but of what I've heard and read they all have some downfall in comparison to the solo. It performs so efficiently and I would say it is the best. There are better ones in the world but they all how a downfall (usually that they are not portable cause they need to be plugged in or they are big as fuck) and the only downfall (I can see) of the solo is the cost but as I have hopefully proved here over time it is not a downfall

5. @[member="420vaper"]
    [​IMG]
    Me Likey...

6. anyone else tried this arizer solo

i have a rubber cheap one £15

i have given up smoking baccy, so i'm thinking, but the bullet price wise and get a arizer solo

7. There is no just one best vaporizer. Every vape has its own pros and cons.

Hope you enjoy your solo I know I have loved mine

8. I hear ya man. An eighth lasts me over a month because I just vape one solo bowl per night. I can't stand my friends who always want me to smoke them out but they refuse to vape.

9. Vape Life baby!

10. I totally love my Solo it kicks people's asses, and this guy I vaped out tonight with got soooo high after the 3rd bowl, he loved my Solo. I say the only downfall with the Solo is the size of it but it can be easily hidden and pocketed.

11. Much love for the Solo. Tried sparkin a bowl after having the solo for a month or two and just couldn't believe I used to do it regular like it was nothin. Taste and smell and buzz is so different.

12. will look in to the solo from the above comments

13. I deffintly agree with you, i personally own a pax vaporizer and i fking love it.  I think that no one really factors in the elements (rain,wind,avalanche, level 5 tornado) because with pipes, joints, blunts you usually gotta get that spark to get the bud going, even worse for pipes cause you gotta constantly relight it and sometimes you can even smoke because of mostly wind to be honest.  Vaporizers seem to have beaten mother nature in that.  But i gotta say i know a lot of people that smoke smoke smoke and dont high cause there not holding in the smoke/vape and it pisses me off.  Like i would get high off a bowl of my pax and my friends keeps going and going burning through so much weed when all you gotta do is just hold it in man, its not a frking cigg! :angry:  ahah but yeah vaps are awesome man but i think most people dont get them cause of the price tag, 250 for a vape? sikkkke for most people. i paid 300 and i have to say its the single greatest thing iv bought in my damn life, no doubt about it

14. I got a Arizer Extreme Q 4.0. Its the 2013 edition. That shit is nice, bag or whip delivery.
    It was $150
    and I've used it everyday since it got here about a month ago

how long do you think you have to hold it in? i can smoke out of a vape all day and not get high, vapes dont do anything for me, maybe your friend is the same way.  i know it doesnt get me high so i dont even fuck with them anymore, for your friend to keep wasting your weed is kind of a dick move on his part though

16. hi sorry for perhaps being ignorant here but how exactly do ypu get more put of a vap? like im just guessing here but wouldn't I still pack it the same? or do you revape it a bunch of times?

Well technically since its a vape you can hold it in as long as you want cause theres no cartagines (i dont know if im spelling it right) but me personally i would hold it for about 5 seconds and just exhale normally, but sometimes if im low on bud i would just hold it in for 5 seconds then blow half my lung capacity out and then get some fresh air, hold for another 3 seconds and then exhale everything.  What type of vaporizer have you tried? I have heard that people that dont smoke from vaporizers have clogged up lungs or something and takes a couple of days for it to fully clear and then you can have the full effect of a vaporizer? in theory it makes some sense but practically its ehh maybe. yeah true on the friends part but i just remind them to hold it in for a bit longer or ill get some beers and were all set from the alcohol and thc mix

18. im having some trouble understanding you completely, can u elaborate a little bit more on what you mean?