Benefits of a drivers license?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Nov 3, 2012.

1. After taking the road test for 5 times, I finally passed this morning on the 6th try.

I was really depressed and lost faith in religion, and love, and life in general..
    It felt so good passing the drivers test, I never thought I would ever pass! :)

But now I am wondering, what are the benefits of a drivers license? Its a money sucker, everytime I gas on the pedal, all I hear is money going down the drain -.-

2. 5 times...

Dont ever drive high please.

"Quality, over Quantity."

3. Driving? Buying cigarettes and alcohol?....that's all I got

4. I always drive high though, most of the time :p

5. Is that why you failed 5 times?

6. If you can't figure out the benifits of having a driver's license and it took you 6 tries... maybe, just maybe, you should stick to driving in your driveway.

(congratulations, I guess)

• Like Like x 1
  7. come on man.... a drivers license is something every adult should have

8. The sole benefit of a driver's license is being able to drive a car legally. You can also use it for an ID, but if you really don't care about having a license you could just get a state issued ID card.

so I ask you, what are the benefits of being able to legally drive a car?

9. My friend called me last Sunday and asked if I wanted to hang..

I'm like yea man sure (I'd just woken up it was like 11:30am ish)

So I ask what he'd done all day.

His response was "Pretty nice man.. Woke up to my mom yelling at me so I got in my car and rode to Santa Barbara"

I'm like what? Santa Barbara? Da fuck? You crazy fool lol

And he's like "man I got a license.. a job so I can pay for gas... and a mother.. and I just went. Best morning ever"

He drove up along the Pacific Coast Highway n shit just for shits n giggles and had a awesome morning lol

I know your pissed about gas.. But like.. Get a Volt XD

Attached Files:

10. [​IMG]

11. cons are you can get pulled over for the stupidest reasons and the cops will take your license until you pay off the bond

story of my life.

12. Your Asian aren't you?

13. No he's just some attention seeking troll. This is his 6th thread about the driver's test and it's the most obvious answer ever... So dumb sooo dumb

14. You can go where you want to go, when you want to go.... pretty much the world is your oyster as long as you have gas and a car that's operational.

15. If you don't care of know why then why try and feel so sad about not having it when it doesn't matter? You also must be a dumb fuck tbh.

16. You can stop using your feet.

17. Wait I got a good one. You can get more pussy!!!!

18. How exactly did you manage to fail five times? I failed my first time, but that was because of nerves. Second time i was calm and aced it.

19. Now that you've lost your religion, you can start worshipping the picture on your i.d.!

But seriously, driving is good because you can form bonds with people based on how bad gas prices are. Oh, and it's easier to pick up girls/prostitutes.
    And you might need that piece of plastic to vote someday.

20. What is something bad about driving? Other than the obvious risk, driving is such a nice thing and freedom especially if you live out in the country like me where nothing is within walking distance.